• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movie passes???

mousetrap

Earning My Ears
We are leaving June 12 for Universal and we have a package deal that includes free movie passes and I was wondering what exactly they are for? Do they have a movie theater in the parks or something? This is our first time there so I dont know any thing about it. Thanks in advance.

It is probably for free passes at the movie theater in City Walk. City walk has all kinds of restaurants, a movie theater and clubs.

Hope this helps.

Sue

We hit the movies every trip. It's a great place to see a movie. They have stadium seating, it's located just as you get into citiwalk from the parking area, or a short walk or boat ride from the hotels, oh yeah and one other thing, they serve beer and wine.

Here's a link to the Universal Cineplex on Citywalk CLICK HERE . My son and I LOVE this theater and make it a park of every trip, especially on real hot days.

It became a tradition back when my son was 6 and used to take naps in midday. Instead of trekking back to the hotel, we'd get lunch there, I love their coffee bar, and we'd get some well deserved air conditioning and my son gets a nap! Afterwards we would be refreshed and ready for part two day at the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter