• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

movies on dream

anyone know what they are playing on dream? thanks in advance

From the FAQ sticky:

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

That being said, on our recent Dream cruise we had Frozen, Guardians of the Galaxy, Planes: Fire and Rescue, Maleficent, and The Hundred-Foot Journey.

oh i hope malificent will still be playing:cool1:, ok i just called she mentioned everyone you said above except malificent ,told me to keep a eye on the navigators

Don't know if this affects anything, but Malificent is released onto DVD on Nov 4. So maybe since it will be released, they aren't going to continue to show it?

We got off the Dream on the 16th and they also had the new Steve Carrell movie. Alexander and horrible day or whatever.

Don't know if this affects anything, but Malificent is released onto DVD on Nov 4. So maybe since it will be released, they aren't going to continue to show it?

Disney will continue to show the movies if they are very popular or they don't have a newer replacement.

I hope they are still playing Guardians of the Galaxy in January

"Into the Woods" will be released on Christmas Day. That will probably bump one of the older Disney movies out of the main theatre. Older movies are available on the stateroom t.v.'s.

Don't forget that "Big Hero 6" is coming out in early November. (the 7th?) So, that should be on holiday cruises!

Don't forget that "Big Hero 6" is coming out in early November. (the 7th?) So, that should be on holiday cruises!

We sail on 11/8 and we can't wait to see this onboard! I think we have seen a brand new movie on each of our sailings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter