Movies you just can't watch

I‘m unable to watch Stephen King’s ”It.” That‘s the worst because I don’t do clowns. There’s only a handful of horror films I can watch. Suspenseful horrors or thrillers like Bird Box where you don’t actually see anything creepy don’t bother me. I‘m also good with creepy animal horror films. Almost everything else in the horror genre gives me nightmares. The one that didn’t bother me...at all...was the one that seems to upset people the most. Not only did The Exorcist not scare me, my daughter and I had belly laughs at the crab-walk scene.

I also can’t watch Fifty Shades of Gray. I started it because I liked the actor who was in OUaT, but the acting was so bad I turned it off after a few minutes. I remember seeing the trailer for the second one. We thought it was a spoof of the real thing, the acting was so bad. Such a shame. I really did want to see the huntsman in something other than OUaT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter