MS/HS/AK Park Hours October 26

DVC92

DIS Veteran
The October calendar posted today by the Disboards for October 26 shows MK closing at 9PM, HS closing at 8PM, and AK closing at 5PM. The WDW site still shows MK closing at 10PM, HS at 9PM, and AK at 7PM. Is the Disboards' calendar an error?

Do you mean Oct. 25? The WDW site has MK closing at 6PM since it is a MNSSHP night. I hope DS is open. till 9 and AK till 7 both 10/25 and 10/26!

My guess is to follow the WDW website times.

As an aside lol...

We will be there that week and I am a tad disappointed in the hours. We went last year in Sept. (during Ian!) and the hours were better! With EMH for MK on Wed. Oct. is typically busier but MK hours for party days are 9 hours of park time... oh well.

Essentially this year we are paying more for tickets and hotel but getting less.

October 26th. It is not a Halloween party night, but the calendar on this site shows closing times for MK at 9, HS at 8, and AK at 5. This conflicts with the WDW site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter