msdis driving directions

casey7613

Earning My Ears
Could you please post the driving directions from I 90 with the exit #'s if possible,this route definately sounds much better!!! Thank You in advance!!!

Here is a duplicate post I made on a similar thread. Glad to be able to help. Happy planning!!!

Believe it or not I did not want to drive or fly and for fear of which ever I did I would not want to repeat for the trip back we ended up flying down and driving back. Problem solved
I dug out my directions and forgive my ignorance but I know not if north bound exits are the same as south bound exits. I think they are Anyways what I have is exit 11A from 495(NH and ME) to I-90 (MA) then it just said to go about 28 miles to I-84 "Wilbur Cross Hwy" ; then I-84 till exit 187 onto I-81; then exit 32 onto I-77; then exit 116 onto I-26 ; then exit 86B onto I-95; then to I-4 exit 86B; then Sr-535 to exit 27

Beth- the only toll we had was for $1.00 for a bridge in NY (minor bridge) and the rest was NH, ME, and FL.

Try this site http://www.mapblast.com/myblast/dri...GMI_2=&phone_2=

You need to be a little creative to get the route I have posted and cut off the beginning and end of each section. What I used to get where I wanted to go was "home" to Scranton, Pa. *** Scranton, Pa to Staunton, Va *** Staunton, Va. to Columbia, SC *** Columbia, SC to Kissimmee, Fl. (or exact address if you have it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter