• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mug - long shot

LB1117

Earning My Ears
We took our dream vacation to Aulani in 2012. I had a travel mug and loved it. |It's been my favorite for awhile. My little guy asked to carry it into the house and threw it on the concrete and it broke. I am beyond sad. Any idea if they still have these (or something similar) for sale?

31945999_1626928217422460_4569011270618972160_n.jpg

This is the same design as the refillable mugs that we got last year (but in navy or maroon). They have the design printed on them, not inside a wall like yours. Not sure if you're looking for the design or the style (is yours glass?), but the refillable mugs are that pattern (same as the hallway wallpaper!).

Good luck...my co-worker just got back last week and was able to replace my Starbucks tumbler that I broke on the way home last June!!!! Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter