Murphy Bed 2 bedroom

jltdone

Mouseketeer
Im just wondering if all 2 bedroom standard views have the murphy bed that pulls down from the TV entertainment centre? My son loves sleeping on those.

I think that the 1 bedroom may have a Murphy bed - I’ve toured one once and seem to recall there being one in the living room.

In saying that as GusGus said, the living room of a 2 bedroom has a double bed sized sofa bed as well as a single armchair sofa bed. We’ve had this set up,on every one of our 5 trips.

I think that the 1 bedroom may have a Murphy bed - I’ve toured one once and seem to recall there being one in the living room.

In saying that as GusGus said, the living room of a 2 bedroom has a double bed sized sofa bed as well as a single armchair sofa bed. We’ve had this set up,on every one of our 5 trips.
I thought I saw a youtube post of someone saying there was pull down bed. I wonder if you get a lock off. 1 bedroom and studio might have one then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter