Music: What are you listening to??

They will never admit how cool I am. Lol.
But they did inherit my eclectic taste in music.

And they do like to go to concerts with me. We saw Alice Cooper in March. My son is going to Slipnot tomorrow. Roger Waters this summer. And Ghost in September. :)
Well I might have had to look up Slipknot. Laughing.

What a flippin' gorgeous night for an open air concert!

I just moved from where I would have been able to possibly hear your little headbangers, from my balcony.

Alice Cooper, look at that man go. I used to run screaming from my brother's room as a young child, sneaking in to look at his poster (And I just realized you know what decade that was! :laughing: ) And he still sells out. No nursing home for him.

Well I might have had to look up Slipknot. Laughing.

What a flippin' gorgeous night for an open air concert!

I just moved from where I would have been able to possibly hear your little headbangers, from my balcony.
Slipknot is not really my cup of tea. It's probably good that you moved. I hope my son remembers to bring earplugs. lol.
Alice Cooper, look at that man go. I used to run screaming from my brother's room as a young child, sneaking in to look at his poster (And I just realized you know what decade that was! :laughing: ) And he still sells out. No nursing home for him.
He hasn't changed a bit. His voice is still great! And I love him!!
It was my daughter's first concert. She's 15. She sort of got dragged along. But she had a good time. Funny thing is, she knew most of the songs. He's so theatrical. It's impossible to not have fun. :)
When she told her uncle about it, he said, oh wow, Alice Cooper was my first concert too. :laughing:

I love you caught the connection above!! That song is STUCK in my head!!! Such great scene!!!

And this is news to me about Steve making music!! lol I like his character!!
My daughter got me hooked on Steve's music. I've listened to a few of his other songs. Kind of a mellow vibe. I really like his singing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter