Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the plunge and bought a TT. Now I need to outfit it in proper Disney style... would love info on the Fort sign please. Thanks! Headed to the Fort for a short shakedown campout in a couple weeks! Also info on those adorable Mickey lampposts if you have it!

Took the plunge and bought a TT. Now I need to outfit it in proper Disney style... would love info on the Fort sign please. Thanks! Headed to the Fort for a short shakedown campout in a couple weeks! Also info on those adorable Mickey lampposts if you have it!

Leslie, I sent a message your way. Bama Ed

I'd like to order a Mickey Musket Sign. Can someone share some info on how to do that? Thanks.

I'd like to order a Mickey Musket Sign. Can someone share some info on how to do that? Thanks.

Badger88, I have sent you a message.

MissDoleWhip, you must have at least 10 posts before the system will allow me to send you a private/message (aka a "conversation"). Right now you only have 3 posts.

Bama Ed

Bama Ed - could you please send me the information for purchasing a sign? I appreciate it!

azcamper and Savagekids,

Ya'll have been sent.

Me :groom:

Interested in the sign info, please! Would love to get one for my in-laws. Like many of you, they've been going to Ft. Wilderness for 30+ years.

Thank you so much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter