Must-Dos and Magical Moments

Justtopa009

Earning My Ears
Good morning, fellow members of the alphabet mafia! Counting down the days until my first trip with DH and was wondering if you all might want to share your favorite romantic must-dos that you and your significant other make sure to fit in on every trip. What’s your favorite Disney moment together?

I think there are magical moments on each trip but they vary from trip to trip. My husband and I usually do some resort hopping and find exploring resorts to be fun and a little romantic. Our favorite thing is having a meal at the Sci-Fi Dine In. Most romantic moment was when he gave me my engagement ring in front of the Great Movie ride.

Good morning, fellow members of the alphabet mafia! Counting down the days until my first trip with DH and was wondering if you all might want to share your favorite romantic must-dos that you and your significant other make sure to fit in on every trip. What’s your favorite Disney moment together?
When my bf will start liking disney I’ll let you know xD

A fireworks dinner at California Grill is always a must-do for us. My late partner and I would always schedule this to be our activity on our arrival day and it was the perfect way to start the trip. And now I keep that tradition going.

I think the resorts often play host to the most romantic memories I have. It's lovely to stroll around the Boardwalk pre or post dinner reservation. I got some wonderful sunset pictures down there on my recent trip before a Flying Fish dinner. You can also take a little trip on the Skyliner if you aren't pressed for time. Narcoosee's also has a great view, and spending a little time on their deck overlooking the lagoon is fantastic (I'm a foodie if you couldn't tell!). I think a lot of those memories boil down to making sure there is some downtime in your trip where you aren't rushing from one attraction to the next. My favorite romantic memories all happened when we could take time to slow down and wander, and/or gave in to some great unplanned/unexpected moment.

Not sure if this qualifies as romantic but one of my favorite “couples” thing to do is catch one of the slower, older rides at park close. Sometimes you can get it where you two are the only ones in a given car/boat. Tops have been Pirates in MK & Gran Fiesta Tour in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter