Must eat at restaurants near DW?

I didn't realize BBQ is made so many different ways. It's called BBQ so isn't it just pulled pork etc with BBQ sauce? I know there are different types of BBQ sauce too but I never heard of tomato or vinigar BBQ sauce. I need to get out more.

Here are a few of our favorites:

Chevy's
Texas de Brazil
Orlando Ale House

After reading all of the great reviews about Giordano's, we will definitely be checking it out during our next trip.

We have a mustard based BBQ & the vinegar type BBQ here in SC. I myself prefer the traditional ketchup based, but DH loves the mustard kind.

Ashleybs - Lake Buena Vista locations for both restaurants are just a few minutes from your Epcot area hotel

We don't have Sweet Tomatoes in Indiana. We love the food! Everything is so fresh and yummy!

Ok so excited...heading down in June staying by sea world..

added these to my list

Chevys- I love this type food!
Joes Crab Shack- has anyone eaten at this location in Orlando...thought it sounded fun
Giordanos
Orlando Ale House
Texas de Brazil- not sure of this one with a 3year old
Bubbalous Bodacious BBQ

Probably wont get to hit them all which ones are the best.

Does anyone know the price of Texas de Brazil?

Full price diner is around $45/person. There are kids prices, lunch prices, other options (to add or subtract from the base "all the meat you can eat") as well as great coupons available. This is a do not miss experience and even at $45 is a tremendous value.

I also like Landry's Seafood on Rt 535 at Vineland Rd. Lemon pepper tuna steak is my usual.

We have been here twice and both times had terrible service and terrible food, and we are generally not picky. We won't eat here again.

We have enjoyed Orlando Ale House, lots to keep the kids busy. Plus food was decent.

We always have Giordanos stuffed pizza its great!

We tried Sweet Tomatoes. It was very good but my boys were missing the meat. They said it would be ok again but not for supper. LOL

Bahama Breeze is good we have been a few times.

I love Chezy's Tex Mex. I love their fresh food and the boys love that they have meat.

I will have to try Steak n Shake I am sure my boys will be happy about the meat.

We will have to try Bubbalous Bodacious BBQ also.

I saw Pio Pio a Columbian restaurant mentioned earlier in this thread and we gave it a try on our last trip. Someone had posted a longer review on it too in another thread.

I can't rave enough about how wonderful the food was. Really amazing flavors. The service was very good, and the food was priced reasonably. I think we had 4 entrees and were out of there for $<50 +tip. We are in Orlando frequently and this is a "must do" for us from now on.

Just back last week.... we returned to Bubbalou's BBQ and it was excellent. We went the first time on Thursday night, and it was so good that we all agreed that we needed to go back again on Saturday night. THE BEST baby back ribs I have ever had by far!! If you like good bbq, you simply can't miss going there. :worship: :thumbsup2

We are leaving Sunday and I went to Chevy's, Sweet Tomatoes website and signed up for the email club and have already received several good coupons for both places!!!!

Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, but, my FAVORITE thing about Sweet Tomatoe's is the Dryer's (Breyer's??) Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt!! OMG!!! This stuff is FANTASTIC!! Unfortunately, I looked online for somewhere I could buy it and it's just available for Food Service :sad1:.

We are leaving in a few hours and our must eat places include Giordanos, Texas De Brazil, Fuddruckers and Boston Lobster Fest. I know Fuddruckers is a chain, but its not available where we live and we enjoy the toppings bar. I also know that Boston Lobster Fest gets a bad name, but we always use coupons, right now they are for $25 per person, so thats really cheap to fill up teenagers!

Also don't forget to sign-up for Texas De Brazils eclub, we got 25% coupons. Just make sure you wait until a week or so before your trip. I signed up too early and my coupon expired before we were leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter