• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must eats at DCA & Disneyland???

I like a nice hot chocolate or Starbucks drink with a churro for breakfast in either park!

In Disneyland, the best meal I've had was the delicious Plaza Inn fried chicken. The treats from the Jolly Holiday are all beautiful and tasty, my favorite being the raspberry Macaron!

In DCA, make sure to grab a snack from the Cozy Cones, which are super fun for pictures. I loved the churro dipped in caramel sauce and the lemonade (with or without vodka) with fruity foam on top. They also have dipped soft serve ice cream cones!

Have fun planning!

Thanks guys! Lobster nachos are absolutely on our list for sure. As are cozy cones! And I did not know about the vodka lemonade! Yum!

Table Service
  • Pomme Frites and Gumbo (Cafe Orleans)
  • Fried Pickles (Carnation Cafe)
  • Lobster Nachos (Cove Bar)
  • Nebraska Corn Chowder (Storytellers)
  • Shrimp & Grits (Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen)
  • Pork Spareribs (River Belle Terrace)
Counter Service
  • Fried Chicken (Plaza)
Snacks
  • Dole Whip (Tiki Bar)
  • Popcorn (Stands throughout the Parks)
  • Mickey Macaron (Jolly Holiday)
  • Mickey Beignets & Mint Julep (Mint Julep Bar)
  • Churro Funnel Cake (Hungry Bear)
  • Oswald Sundae (Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped)
  • Chocolate Caramel Apple (Candy shops throughout the Parks)

When we get off Splash Mountain and/or Pooh's Adventure Ride, we stroll through the Pooh's store and watch the CMs make a few treats while we decide what tasty treat we would like.

Not in the parks, but really close is Whitewater Snacks in the GCH (the entrance into the GCH is across from Grizzly Rapid's exit). Nice, relaxing setting with a good amount of variety of food choices. Their individual pizzas are small, but you get a really good size salad with it. The nachos are really good, so is the yogurt parfait. If all else fails, you can grab a Mickey Ice Cream Bar there.

fried pickles (carnation cafe), lobster roll (harbor galley), pomegranate piranha lemonade (bengal barbecue), chicken fusilli (pizza port), matterhorn macaroon (jolly holiday), clam chowder (harbor galley, royal st. veranda, pacific wharf cafe), chili cone queso (cozy cone motel). the corn dogs are really good, but don't get them from the red wagon, go to the stage door cafe instead- the line is way shorter and it's little cheaper!

The bread from the bakery in DCA is wonderful (the smell in there is amazing!). Also, the fries form Cafe Orleans are worth going there for. They're the best fries ever!

My son and I always split a churro for breakfast, get corn dogs for lunch, split a rice crispy treat for snack and split a turkey leg for dinner. On the way out he gets to pick a treat from Main Street Confectionery and I pick up something plus a coffee for the drive back to San Diego.

DL:
Turkey Leg
Churro
Popcorn
DoleWhip
Gumbo and Pomme Frites (Café Orleans)
Monte Cristo (Café Orleans)
Mint Julep and Mickey Beignets (Mint Julep Bar)
Fried Chicken Dinner (Plaza Inn)
Chicken, Ribs, and Cornbread (Big Thunder Ranch.... Sadly... GONE to make way for overrated Starwars Land)
Lobster Bisque (Harbor Galley)

DCA:
Tower 10 IPA (Most alcoholic service locations through park)
Green Chile and Chicken tamale (Flos)
Sourdough (Boudin Bakery)
Firecracker duck wings (Carthay Circle)
Carthay Signature Fried Biscuits (Carthay)....SOOOO good!!
Lobster Nachos (Cove Bar)
Smoked Turkey Drink(Cove Bar)
Mojito (Cove Bar)
Carthay Manhattan (Carthay)

DTD:
Beignets (Ralph Brennan's)

DLH:
Chinese Long Beans (Trader Sam's)
Ahi Poke (Trader Sam's)
Shrimp Tacos (Trader Sam's)
Copious amount of tiki drinks (Trader Sam's)

DGCH&S:
Kate and Ella (Napa Rose)
Lobster Mac n Cheese (Napa Rose)

aaahhhhhh! I'm hungry already! I will need to memorize this list before we go..... the one time we went I got the monte cristo....it was so good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter