Must-eats at Typhoon Lagoon?

Elleshoodat

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting Typhoon Lagoon this summer, and I'm wondering whether there are any must-eats (or must-drinks!) there.

I can only comment on the food. There is nothing special just what you would expect at a lower end CS except you get to eat it outside and maybe find a table with a small umbrella. We avoid eating there rather eat at DS on the way back or go back to the room shower then eat -- yes you are hungry but worth it IMO.

There are a couple of items that were yummy. Fish tacos at Typhoon Tillys. Chicken Sandwich at Leaning Palms.
We always wait until it rains to eat during the break. It is a good idea to always pack snacks and drinks no different than other parks.

There are absolutely no must eats at Typhoon Lagoon. We are local and we never eat there. Other than occasionally, I'll let my kids share an ice cream bucket. Otherwise, if we are in for a long day, we pack our lunch.

The mini donuts are about the only thing I would say is must have, and they don't have them anywhere else on property. Those were great. But we had tendies for lunch the day we went because we were in the mood for basic lol. They were good but I mean...it's tendies. They also have the Hei Hei dole whip cone there that used to be at Aloha Isle forever ago.

We ordered a charcuterie & cheese board for our room and brought some of it to eat for lunch. We had a cabana and put it in the fridge. So brining food is an option too.

There are absolutely no must eats at Typhoon Lagoon. We are local and we never eat there. Other than occasionally, I'll let my kids share an ice cream bucket. Otherwise, if we are in for a long day, we pack our lunch.
It's mostly just chicken tenders & fries, burgers & fries. Poolside food and the obligatory sweets stands.

They should do a signature dining table service at one of them. Would be an interesting experiment to say the least.

It's mostly just chicken tenders & fries, burgers & fries. Poolside food and the obligatory sweets stands.

They should do a signature dining table service at one of them. Would be an interesting experiment to say the least.
Signature dining in a swimsuit... I'll try it! LOL

We like the mini donuts but other than that it’s the same burgers, tenders, and fries at any other park counter service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter