MVMCP Dec 7...Are we the only ones?

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
I've seen threads for every other day, except Sun, Dec 7. This will be our first MVMCP. DH, myself, DMIL and DD/DS twins who are 5. We are staying at Universal for 5 nights and thought we'd sneak over to the MK to see MVMCP. Before you flame me for this not being a WDW vacation-we're going on DCL and 7 nights at WDW Aug 2004 and we were just at WDW for 7 nights in May 2003. I'm hoping a Sunday will be a slow night for MVMCP-I figure people have to get up for school/work the next morning so no late nights at WDW. DMIL has never been to WDW and my kids will be thrilled to show her around. Too bad TOT isn't at MK, it's my kids favorite ride. And, my kids don't know about this trip. We're going to tell them DH has to go on a business trip and we're going to take him to the airport to see him off. Hey, they're only 5-they still believe everything Mom says!:smooth:

Near the top of the theme parks attractions and strategies page is a christmas party central link, click on it and scroll down until you come to dec. 7th. I just looked and counted 7 disers posted there.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

cause we'll be there too and are hoping for smaller crowds! Sounds like Sunday the 7th isn't a popular date....let's continue to keep our fingers crossed :) !

DH ans DD< and DS, and I will be there. It is our first trip in Dec. and can't wait to see everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter