MVMCP November 30

Twas the Night Before Christmas - Galaxy Palace Theater in Tomorrowland.

Celebrate the Season- Castle Forecourt Stage

Goofy''s Country Dancin Jamboree - Diamond Horseshoe in Liberty Square

Belle's Enchanted Christmas Fantsayland Pavilion

Snowflace Special=Fairytale Garden in Fantasyland

Lake Howell Holiday Brass Tomorrowland Stage

Thanks for the detailed report Carol. I'll be at the 12/4 MVMCP this year and I can hardly wait.

As far as the AP MVMCP pin, I missed out on the pin from MNSSHP because I didn't find out about it until after I had been to the party. I think that I'm going to swear off pins and concentrate on just having fun.

Does anybody know where they are taking the free family photos and what time do they begin taking them?

Thank you,
Cathy

So there are different pins for each night of the parades---how so I know ahead of time which pin they have for each night?

eeyoresmom,

We did the Belle show last time and it's definately for little ones. She tells a Christmas story and has the kids in the audience participate in the show. It is cute but not sure if your teens would like it.

Sorry cannot help on the Snowflake one, they did not have that show when we went in 2001.

Have a great time!!!

cat1239,

We were at the 11/30 MVMCP and they were taking photos at It's a Small World and the Hall of Presidents. They may have been taking them other places- those are just the two we saw. They did not start taking pictures until 7 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter