• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP tickets unable to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndiloveswalt

DIS Veteran
I bought 2 tickets to the MVMCP for December 17 for my 21 year old son and his girlfriend and then they broke up! So now the trip is cancelled and everything was cancelable except theses tickets. Do I have any options? Can I sell them or at the very least give them to someone so they don’t go to waste?

Are they attached to your MDE ?

Are names attached to these tickets ?

If there are no names you can give them away or whatever,

if they have names attached , you should try calling Disney and asking them what your options are.

Last edited:
I would think you could sell them. You would have to become friends with them on MDE and reassign the tickets to them...if the tickets have not been linked to a profile, you could give the buyer the codes to link the tickets to their MDE account.

If you can “magically”get them switched to the recently “sold out” party on the 22nd of December, I’d be interested in purchasing. My parents are needing some and I just read that the party is now sold out. 😩

I bought 2 tickets to the MVMCP for December 17 for my 21 year old son and his girlfriend and then they broke up! So now the trip is cancelled and everything was cancelable except theses tickets. Do I have any options? Can I sell them or at the very least give them to someone so they don’t go to waste?
I would be interested in these if there is a way to swap them out.

We are in the same boat. We purchased park tickets and MVMCP tickets and our trip dates changed. I called and they were happy to move the park tickets, but told me that I am stuck with the party tickets.

We are in the same boat. We purchased park tickets and MVMCP tickets and our trip dates changed. I called and they were happy to move the park tickets, but told me that I am stuck with the party tickets.
Try calling back and talking with a different cast member. I have personally been able to change dates and cancel after hours tix which have the same non refundable language. Often depends on the cast member you speak to but I wouldn’t just give up because that one didn’t do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter