My Add-on Surprise Story

AFMom

DIS Veteran
Just had to jump on my MIL's computer from afar to jump for joy.... :cool1:
Thought Dh and I had pretty much decided on an add on - probably 100 points, and he wanted to go SSR through Disney (this is the same DH that 1 year ago said he'd never want more than 100 points!).
But we've been in the middle of moving, and for almost 4 weeks I was in CA with our kids visiting family while he's been finishing helicopter training in NM. On the phone he convinced me he'd changed his mind and we just didn't need more points, etc.
Anyway - I picked him up at the airport a few days ago, and he pulls out all the paperwork for 150 points - he'd tried to finanlize everything without me - but they needed my signature notarized - so we got that done together. I was so convinved we were not getting more points this year! So excited! With the extra points we are now able to invite his parents along with us for our trip next December! Now that we'll be living in FL -it seems that MANY relatives want to come visit and go to WDW! I can live with that!

Yippeee! I will jump for joy with you! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Congrats on your new points and your very cool DH!

Too cool Kristy! Congratulations! I would LOVE a surprise like that! Woo Hoo! :banana:

Congratulations! What a sweet husband!

For a second there, I was expecting an add-on surprise of another kind! Lol! ;)

What a great guy! Can you have your DH call my DH :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter