my brothers heart attack-updated pg 3, arteries completely blocked

So sorry - I know how scary this is since both of my parents have had heart attacks. Prayers and best wishes.

So sorry to hear about your brother. Sending prayers and PD for you and your family.

mother called from hospital. Said they were late taking my brother for his angiogram so no word yet.
Thanks for all the prayers & pixie dust.

I'm so sorry to hear of your brother's heart attack. Sending hugs and pixie-dust your way. Keep us informed.

Sending prayers. Hoping for the best.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I will remember him in my prayers, as well as you and your other siblings. {{{HUGS}}}

Saying prayers for your brother. Sure hits close to home here as my DH's brother died last September of a heart attack and he was 51!!:( {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Sending prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Lois

Sorry to hear about your brother. I hope he has a full, speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear this, you will be in our prayers. Good luck and let us know how he is doing.

Prayers for your brother and the rest of your family ....

A prayer for you & your brother, hope he heals quickly and doesn't have any lasting problems.

just got off phone w/my mother
Doc said brother has 2 arteries completely closed, the 3rd is 3/4 closed -- it was a massive heart attack
Brother had a MRI done on his back on Sat for cancer which they havent gotten the results back yet
the heart doc needs to consult with the cancer doc to see if they even can operate or if its too late -- more complicated than my father was at 54

Barb, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with your brother and all of your family {{hugs}}

I'm so sorry to hear this. Your brother and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry to hear all that sad news. I hope the cancer hasn't spread and I they can do something for him. :( {{{{Hugs}}}} :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter