My CAA not offering the new 7 day hopper discount passes properly, help?

Taddy

WDW Addict & Proud Of It
My husband and I are taking his 13 yr old sister to WDW Feb 22- march 2.

I called my CAA branch here in SK to get the 7 day hopper passes. According to the email I gto Disney and from CRO and other CAA sites, you buy the first one full price, 2nd one at 50% off and 3rd at 25% off.

My CAA rep is telling me that there is no such thing as the 3rd or additional at 25& off.....

help? how can I convince her of this?

And a side note I called CRO and canadian residents can buy these special passes through them with the discount (I was under the impression you coudl only buy them at Disney Stores and CAA)

I research my trips VERY well and have been there a few times...so this CAA travel agent is really ticking me off. I may end up buying them through CRO, we have no Disney Stores in SK.

Anyway any help or tips would be gladly appreciated

I would either

A) Go to Disney's website that mentions the deal http://www.disney.ca/vacations/disneyworld/offer/index.html and print off the bottom part which says:

Tickets are available for purchase only in Canada by Canadian residents only. Tickets are valid for arrival 11/15/02 - 04/30/03. Two or more Special Offer 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS Tickets must be purchased at the same time. If one of the two persons traveling together is between the ages of 3 and 9, the 50% reduction shall be on the lesser priced ticket. Each additional guest will receive 25% off their Special Offer 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS Ticket.

and bring it into the CAA office with you.

OR

B)Find another CAA store that will sell the ticket at 25% off and have them mailed. We did this 2 years ago, as my CAA wasn't offering at par Universal tickets. I just called a CAA in Ontario and purchased them there and they sent them to me *cost was about $6)

Or, just order them through CRO! :)

Good luck!:bounce:

Check the caamwo.on.ca site and click on
disney-It's listed there.

This is directly from their site:

QUOTE:
Make the Dream Come True!

Imagine a Vacation Kingdom filled with fantasy, exploration, discovery and showbiz. Where imagination runs wild, enchantment surrounds you and heart-warming reunions bring a smile to every face. The most magical place on earth, the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is the place where dreams come true!

CAA has 5 & 7 Day Park Hopper PLUS Tickets available for CAA Members!

With every Park Hopper PLUS Ticket you get:

Unlimited admission* to the four Disney Theme Parks: Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
The flexibility to visit multiple Theme Parks on the same day.
PLUS other fun options to choose from: like Downtown Disney, Pleasure Island, Disney's three Water Parks,; and Disney's Wide World of SportsTM complex (the number of options varies according to the number of days on your ticket - the 5 Day is 2 of the Plus options and the 7 Day is 4 of the Plus options.)
Convenient Walt Disney World transportation - monorails, ferryboats, and motor coaches.
These tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Member Ticket Prices
5 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adult - $254 US
Child - $203 US

7 Day Park Hopper Plus Promo (No Expiry Date)

Buy 1st ticket at regular price save 50% on your 2nd ticket and save 25% on the 3rd ticket.

Adults
1st Ticket - $312 US
2nd Ticket - $156 US
3rd Ticket - $234 US

Children
1st Ticket - $252.00 US
2nd Ticket - $126 US
3rd Ticket - $189 US

Tickets are vaild for park admission Nov. 15, 2002 - May 15, 2003. Tickets are not available for sale after April 30, 2003. Taxes included. All pricing is subject to change.

Take advantage of CAA's Preferred Parking at the Disney Theme Parks.

How to Purchase Tickets

Visit any CAA Travel Store.

Call our Member Services Centre at 1-800-265-8975

or Email your request to us.

Park Hours
Theme parks are open daily at 9:00 am, closing times vary depending on the season. Water Parks are open daily and hours depend on the season.

Travellers Checklist:
CAA Travel Insurance
Travellers Cheques
Travel Merchandise

Return to Attraction Tickets.

I believe that Sears travel also sells these tickets. Is there a Sears travel office near you?

you have a very confused Caa office...but just to let you know when I went in Nov. I got prices from many different sources, CAA, Holiday House with TA, Disney Store & CRO. Now each one I called gave me a difference pricing structure. eg. one said 1st tick full price, second tic 50% off - then 25% on 3rd.
then it was different when I called some one else BUT THE REAL BOTTOM LINE is: the price is 25% off each ticket (as long as your buying more than one ticket!)

So for your situation: 3 Adults X $312=(936)-25% =$702US
or $312+156+234= 702US - same thing no matter how you slice it!

$702@ 1.58 exchange= approx $1109.16 CDN (I'm just guessing at that rate to give you and approx $ comparison)

So, however they stucture it just do the 25% off reg price (1st ticket)X3 and you'll know if you're getting the right deal price

I did find that at the disney store that at least they were already priced in CDN dollars so I didn't worry about the exchange rate. If they only will sell in even numbers then try someone else- TDS or like I did, get them from CRO and I picked them up at WDW ticket window.

The manager at our CAA has been away on holidays, so I am callign her today I printed out all the info from the Disney site and the CAA ON site.

I would like to buy them here now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter