• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Countdown Is Done!!!

jodyb

DIS Veteran
:D
Well, the moment if finally here. We're actually packed and ready! I'll be turning off my computer and leaving it off for 8 full days! (and no, I'm not bringing my laptop - it will be complete cold turkey!) That means no work, of course, and also no peaking at the boards to see what everyone is saying about DLP today....
But.. wait! I will BE AT DLP!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! :jumping4:

A great big thank you to all of you virtual pals. Some of the nicest people hang out in the DIS, don't you all think?

Reid, Laura, Becky, and everyone (please don't be insulted if I forgot your name at the moment - I appreciate you one and all!) - thank you so much for being here these past weeks and sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm. I'll have a trip report for you as soon as I can after I return on the 17th.
Til then, have a healthy, happy, safe week, and think of me on RnR and the last ride ever of Space Mountain!
:D :flower1: :D :flower1: :D :flower1: :D

:cool1: :cool1:

Lucky you. It's not my time yet :charac2:

It will be soon, though.....

Have fun :wave: :wave:

I've missed the chance to wish you a wonderful trip - but I'll certainly be thinking about you having fun on your holiday. :)

Some of the nicest people hang out in the DIS, don't you all think?

I couldn't agree more - and especially here on the DLP board! :flower1:

Have a great time, especially at the Disneyland Hotel and enjoying the last day of Christmas and of Space Mountain! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Jody, I expect I've missed you but if not, hope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to reading all about it on your return:)

Elaine

Look forwrd to those trip reports. Hope you have had a fantastic holiday staying in the House of Mouse. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter