My Crazy DL Dream

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
I dreamed I was at DL but was I going on rides? No..., I walked into a restuarant, saw there was no one working there, and decided I had to take charge! I started washing the dishes, cleaning the counter, and collecting the money. I didn't know how to work the cash register so I just collected the checks they gave me. It was some sort of internet cafe but I couldn't remember the name of it in my dream even though it was supposedly one of my favorite places.

And then... Walt Disney and several of the first imagineers walked in. How did I know it was them? They all looked like they had just stepped out of an old black and white photo, of course! :lmao: The world wasn't in color then like it is now. ;)

Then Pete from the DisUnplugged podcast came in and I was glad because he knew how to run the cash register. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: What a relief that Pete came to the rescue with his cash register knowledge!

Yes, but to me the funniest part was the people who had no color, they looked just like all the old pictures I've seen. I think I've been reading too many Disneyland history books.

That's a great dream. My Disney dreams always have the same theme, I am at DL (or DW, depending on what trip I have coming up) and my trip is almost over and I haven't ridden any rides yet. I panic and don't know what to do.

Mine is pretty easy to analyze, but your's is much more interesting. What do you think it means?:confused3

This is so funny! Just yesterday I was wondering if anyone else has crazy Disneyland dreams! :rotfl: I especially liked the part of the people being in black and white. That's too funny.

wdwfan22 -- I've had that same dream. My trip is almost over and I haven't ridden any rides yet!

My dream earlier this week... For some reason I had agreed to babysit for a friend -- on my Disneyland day. What was I thinking?!? Anyway, I took her 2 kids with me, and another adult friend of hers. None of them really wanted to be there and the whole time I was thinking, "Well, why isn't this other friend just watching the kids at home?" Then it seems like we were supposed to meet up with some other people. We couldn't find them and we ended up spending almost our entire time wandering around looking for them. Finally we found them. Everyone wanted to go on the carousel. It wasn't the carousel we know...it was inside an extra large Matterhorn Mountain. It was actually pretty cool. There were lots of paths around the inside of the mountain and the carousel was right in the middle. Then - I woke up. Before I got to ride. :rolleyes: Dreams are so crazy!

Mine are usually the typical can't ever get on a ride dream too. I was just reading a book about making the POTC ride. I have no idea what it means that I jumped in and started working there. I was worried that Walt would say the place wasn't up to Disney standards but I was doing the best I could.

Mine are usually the typical can't ever get on a ride dream too. I was just reading a book about making the POTC ride. I have no idea what it means that I jumped in and started working there. I was worried that Walt would say the place wasn't up to Disney standards but I was doing the best I could.

I'm sure Walt appreciated your effort. And I think you're right. You've been reading too many history books about DL. :rotfl:

lol!!! your dreams sound like the kind i have....makes no sense with random stuff happening but in a familiar place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter