My day at the Bazzill paper wharehouse sale!!!

Disney_rider

I'm a walking contradiction... Finally married 10-
ok so amazing but I kept my bill under $200 (barely) But that was good times today. Got lots O' Cardstock and a bazzill paper rack.Here is what i got!!!:banana:
7328fe97.jpg

48893124.jpg

f44183f6.jpg

I am so jealous! I never did buy enough paper, the two years I went. How much were the paper boxes this year? I keep telling DH that one year I am flying down there with an empty suitcase, filing it up and flying back the same day.:lmao:

OMG!!!! I am soooo jealous! Did you get the trainers too?:rotfl2:

I am so jealous! I never did buy enough paper, the two years I went. How much were the paper boxes this year? I keep telling DH that one year I am flying down there with an empty suitcase, filing it up and flying back the same day.:lmao:
I cant find my price sheet but i think they were $15 each for the pizza boxes.
I got 2 I filled one with all mickey main colors and the best pink they had and the other box was filled with paper for every upcoming project i could think of at the time.
The best part of the sale was the fact that they had all the left over kits, freebies and tools used and this years creative escape.So basically instead of spending $700 on "Creative Escape" I bought everything the people that did pay for it got anyways:banana::cool1: Heck Yeah!!!!

Great haul- I'm sure it was alot of fun going there!

I was curious where you got the empty paper rack you pictured? I could really use something like that!

Great haul- I'm sure it was alot of fun going there!

I was curious where you got the empty paper rack you pictured? I could really use something like that!
I have 3 of those that one in the pic I talked the owner of Bazzill into selling it to me. They had em stacked ion the warehouse and everything has a price so he sold it to me for $40!!! He paid $80 each for the ones he had.
The other racks I bought at LSS going out of business sales. I just acquire them Im sure if you ask an LSS that has them where they buy there's they will tell you or just google "wire paper racks" mine are my #1 essential to any scrapbook room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter