My DH said yes to an SSR add on!!! doing the add on dance!

mamaprincess

DIS Veteran
:love2: :lovestruc :banana: :cool1: :flower: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love: :bounce: :lovestruc I am so excited! Not only did he agree that the 15% off is an awesome deal but he said we should double our points. I am ecstatic. Now my only problem is what to do when the Contemporary becomes DVC.

Will my plotting for points ever end?!

mamaprincess said:
Will my plotting for points ever end?!

NEVER! (said with an evil grin and laugh!)

Seriously...congrats to you, that is wonderfu newsl...Enjoy! :)

Congrats Mama!

I heard about the special at last weeks Member's Meeting in SSR. I wanted to wanted to buy then and there but got dragged away to some fireworks Fantasmic thing...... :rotfl2:

I just spoke to my Guide and ran the numbers to a 120 pt add-on. After being at SSR last week, I have come to the firm conclusion, I need more points. I blew all my points on a 2bdr for a family trip. While it was a blast and I am so glad that I can do it for my family, I'd like to be able to do a trip for just me at HH or VB.

My name is Kathy and I'm a DVC addict............. :wave:

kab407 said:
Congrats Mama!

I heard about the special at last weeks Member's Meeting in SSR. I wanted to wanted to buy then and there but got dragged away to some fireworks Fantasmic thing...... :rotfl2:

I just spoke to my Guide and ran the numbers to a 120 pt add-on. After being at SSR last week, I have come to the firm conclusion, I need more points. I blew all my points on a 2bdr for a family trip. While it was a blast and I am so glad that I can do it for my family, I'd like to be able to do a trip for just me at HH or VB.

My name is Kathy and I'm a DVC addict............. :wave:
Of course you need more points!

My name is mamaprincess and I am an enabler... :wave2:

Congratulations! I'm a cheerleader for everyone who wants to add on DVC!!

Bobbi :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congrats
Im the one sitting in the corner cying my eyes out, casue I cant take advantage of the new offer :umbrella:
But, I do have 900 points so I guess I'll be ok :rotfl2:

Hey WithDisneySpirit! You guys make me feel so happy :goodvibes ! We are all a bunch of Disney addicts and we understand eachother :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter