My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

If you need an elf please let me know.. I can get something in the mail by tomorrow......

mommytotwo said:
Well, right now it seems like these are the following people waiting to recieve their exchanges-

*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo

Hopefully these will all arrive next week.
I think the poster has been banned, so she will not be able to follow up with her exchanges, so if we can all work together in finishing up this exchange, it would be great.

If you have sent to these members/their children, could you please post your user name, and also the date that you had sent it out so that we can keep track of things.

Does anyone know if Grendalynn ever sent?
I read back there somewhere that was the one person that still hadn't sent out.

J&D said:
Lisa0503- Thanks again for the wonderful package!!!
Your welcome!!!! I am so glad you liked everything. This was my first exchange and I was not sure what to send/expect.

As per myself & kids...both Rob & Alyssa recieved their wonderful packages and both girls I sent to got theirs so it all worked out for us. I do hope that everyone that was participating in this exchange gets their packages. I can put a package together to send out too if needed (I need a few day to shop/mail though...)

I do have to read up on all the 'drama' (I am still figuring out what happened) :confused3 but it does sadden me when good people get taken advantage of...

Believe Grendalynn is on vacation. there is a post from the 22nd that she said she was going on vacation next week, so that would mean she should be home this weekend.....

I remember someone posting they got something from grendalynn.

Patsy, I sent yours out on the 26th. I sure hope Shayla likes it, couldn't find any Raven, Zack and Cody, Rolie Polie Olie..................did find Mickey, but mostly just plushes.............so I sent some general Disney movie character stuff.

Thanks for taking on getting this settled.

tiggger1 said:
If you need an elf please let me know.. I can get something in the mail by tomorrow......

Thank you for volunteering to be and elf, and also to Kayla.

paigevz said:
I remember someone posting they got something from grendalynn.

Patsy, I sent yours out on the 26th. I sure hope Shayla likes it, couldn't find any Raven, Zack and Cody, Rolie Polie Olie..................did find Mickey, but mostly just plushes.............so I sent some general Disney movie character stuff.

Thanks for taking on getting this settled.

No problem. Usually, I would list down her favorites and that would mostly be Raven and the Disney Princesses, but this time I decided to ask her. And since she is so into all her different Disney t.v. shows, those are what SHE told me were her favorites :rotfl: . My little girl is growing up.

tiggger1 said:
Believe Grendalynn is on vacation. there is a post from the 22nd that she said she was going on vacation next week, so that would mean she should be home this weekend.....

Thank you for finding that info.
Hopefully she will report back here saying that her exchange(s) were mailed off.
Grendalynn, if you are reading this, could you please let us know the names of the people that you were assigned, so that we can be sure that everyone will recieve their exchange, and that no elves will possibly be needed.

kaylajr said:
Thanks Patsy for helping finish this one off

TIgger113 has been banned

Ohh really? OK I don't know what's going on because I wasn't in this exchange, but Tigger113 PM me a couple days ago and she asked me if I had any toys or Disney stuffed animals to send her, because someone was having a baby or something like that, and I have a box ready for her, she lives here in metro atlanta, so what's going on, I was just reading over at the coffee thread and then here.
Thanks.

PixieDust32 said:
Ohh really? OK I don't know what's going on because I wasn't in this exchange, but Tigger113 PM me a couple days ago and she asked me if I had any toys or Disney stuffed animals to send her, because someone was having a baby or something like that, and I have a box ready for her, she lives here in metro atlanta, so what's going on, I was just reading over at the coffee thread and then here.
Thanks.

Roxy, and for everyone else. PLEASE DO NOT send her anything. She has been banned from the DIS, so that includes the exchanges-so for those of you who had signed up to be on her list for the coffee/tea exchange, it will not be happening.
I am not sure exactly of what is going on with all these items that she is asking for via the site or via pms, but do not send anything.

Okay once this one wraps up we will get the coffee tea one going since there seemed to be a lot of interest but I want to wait until this one is Done

Patsy I have another person willing to elf here I will have her PM you

So does that mean that I am the only one who didn't receive a package now???

Boy, whatever happened, we sent out both our packages (for this Exchange AND for the pirate Exchange) and have received NOTHING so far. Very disappointing.

MickeyMamma said:

Boy, whatever happened, we sent out both our packages (for this Exchange AND for the pirate Exchange) and have received NOTHING so far. Very disappointing.
Please do not give up on exchanges
these are very unusual exchanges hosted by some one nolonger here

We already have elf volunteers so you will get something just give us afew days to try and figure it all out

I am not sure exactly of what is going on with all these items that she is asking for via the site or via pms, but do not send anything.

She told us the items would be going to her sister who is "supposedly" pregnant with twins or her friend who is "supposedly" pregnant with triplets, but she was "actually" selling the items on e-bay!!!

I can be an elf as well.

MickeyMamma said:

No, you and me both Mickeymamma. Thanks to all those willing to help sort out, and thanks to the little elves.........I would just let it go, but DS helped pick Shayla's things and he is expecting his package from the mailman........so thanks again, making sure he won't be disappointed!

*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo

Anyone else?
Yes, please be reassured that we do have very nice elves ready to step in to send your kids an exchange, so they will recieve something. We just need to figure out who is recieving something and who has not yet recieved something, before asking the elves to help.

paigevz said:
No, you and me both Mickeymamma. Thanks to all those willing to help sort out, and thanks to the little elves.........I would just let it go, but DS helped pick Shayla's things and he is expecting his package from the mailman........so thanks again, making sure he won't be disappointed!

Yes, that it alot of it. DS was so excited about doing the exchange and carefully picked out the items for our buddy Michael.

I am really grateful for the elves that have offered to help out! :love:

mommytotwo said:
Roxy, and for everyone else. PLEASE DO NOT send her anything. She has been banned from the DIS, so that includes the exchanges-so for those of you who had signed up to be on her list for the coffee/tea exchange, it will not be happening.

OMG! :sad2: Thanks Patsy.

according to what i read here in the thread this is who had what( if I messed up or didnt put the right name down let me know and Ill change it)

tiggger1 had tigger113
J&D had tigger113
mommytotwo had lisa0503
mommyintn had justkeepswimmin
justkeepswimmin had mantysk8coach
savsmommy had mommy*RN
mantysk8coach had 2sweetangels
lisa0503 had tiggger1
lisa0503 had J&D
chelle102 had mommy*Rn
chelle102 had Grendelyn
mickeymomma had lisa0503
mommy*Rn had chelle102
paigevz had mommytotwo
mistyD had mommyintn
tigger113 had mistyD
2 sweetangels had
grendalyn had chelle102

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter