My Disney Experience -- Anyone else having problems logging in today (7/6/18)

So I got it and I like to think I am not that old...HAHA. But that song is now played on a classic hip hop station so I guess I am old. As well as Metallica being classic rock. Am I the only one now refreshing every 5 mins to see? This is stressful and I'm not even there.
Yep, first sign you've crossed the bridge towards old, lol

What do they do if you have a FP but the system is down when you show up at the FP check point? Do they go by the honors system?

So what happens if fast passes and stuff don’t work and it ruins people’s days? Do they offer universal ones ?
If I had to guess, my guess is that they have their own system within the parks that works on a "last updated" snapshot basis. I found it hard to believe that all of the tapstiles would be totally inoperable.

I'm may have rode pirates when the system was down. All depends on what time it crashed. We scanned in about 2:50. FP worked fine. But by the time I tried to check on my Splash FP at 3:25 it was down

Oh, and we left MK after they shut all the outdoor rides down, which just happened to match the same time as the system crash. It must have gotten one monorail actually in movement on track at the time or something. The boat was down so we had to take the monorail, which based on my track record, meant it would have a problem. Sure enough, they announced the yellow train had to restart it's entire system so we had to hold at the station while it did that. Me and the monorail are not on good terms

I was on that same monorail out of MK! About 2/3 announcements that monorail yellow had to be rebooted.

I had a Big Thunder FP+, tried to see if it converted and got kicked out of MDE. Walked over to Space Mountain to see if I could get on. I wasn’t the only one who attempted, the line was huge! I just left. At least I saw the parade, minus the dragon lol

If Mickey bands aren’t working for fast passes does that mean people might also be having problems accessing their hotel rooms?:scared:

If Mickey bands aren’t working for fast passes does that mean people might also be having problems accessing their hotel rooms?:scared:
My band works fine on the door. I don’t have a dining plan, but I’m curious how credits are working. I will attempt to charge to my room at dinner.

I was on that same monorail out of MK! About 2/3 announcements that monorail yellow had to be rebooted.

I had a Big Thunder FP+, tried to see if it converted and got kicked out of MDE. Walked over to Space Mountain to see if I could get on. I wasn’t the only one who attempted, the line was huge! I just left. At least I saw the parade, minus the dragon lol
We had to have crossed paths. We went from pirates to splash, got caught by the parade as it began so bought an ice cream and watched it we it came out of the gates and then crossed over to head towards splash. Probably would have scanned in but not gotten on the ride but I stopped to look for a hat on the store

My band works fine on the door. I don’t have a dining plan, but I’m curious how credits are working. I will attempt to charge to my room at dinner.
I was able to make 2 purchases on my band around that time. Merchandise, not dining plan. I'm certain the second one was after things crashed

I'm at a loss about what to do now. With no ability to make more FP is it even worth going to the parks.

Oh, talked to the CL CM. They said everything is integrated now. They can't do anything either. They can't even send texts out, or get them

Sooo. Was just let on Safari FP line without scanning. (We do have FP for right now but they have no way to check.) Not sure if this is what they are doing at other parks but that could be a real mess.

We are currently eating at Garden Grill and they are not able to scan for dining credits. When they try they are getting an error message. Not sure what they plan on doing as we just got here. They said they will try again before we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter