My Disney Girl Princess Grand Tea Party

I would do it in a heartbeat, my DD has been wanting one of those dolls anyway. What a way to give it to her! But too bad it is not available during our trip, maybe next time. I cant wait to hear some reviews!

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention! Just so happens this is when our trip is, made my reservations for me and my 6 year old this morning. I will be sure to report back. Thanks again!

Ouch, it would take my DD 2 years to save up for this from her allowance. I hope, if you are going, it is a very magical experience.

I would love to do it and we will be ther Nov 2 but my DD is only 12 months so I have a few more years to wait. My mom and I are doing the high tea. I hope all the little princesses have a wonderful time!

WOW! My daughter and I will be going for high tea at the GF in mid Nov. When I read this...........WOW was I tempted, but..........those are not our dates:( ! Maybe they will do this again in Nov when we'll be there. But a big OUCH on the price! I can hardly wait to read a post about it, to see if its worth it! Sounds like too, too much fun!:)

But we already have American Girl dolls and the Disney Princess Outfits. Too bad the doll comes with the package. THey should do something for people who already have dolls. Although me, my girls, and my mom went to the high tea at the GF and had a good time. Plus, we get to go to the American Girl Place for tea a couple times a year, so my girls aren't deprived. But it sure would be fun at Disney.

Maggie

DW will be going with DD and has promised to do a trip report. All dates are now sold out :eek:

Alec :earsboy:

I just inquired about Oct 23 and there were still openings - I would love to do this with my daughter but I have nowhere to put my 7 yo DS for 90 minutes...pirate cruise is sold out and a 2nd child is $135...he wouldn't appreciate the doll or the bracelet!

I really hope they extend the dates, my girls would love it. Their 2 favorite things in the whole world American Girl and Disney Princesses.

I can't wait to read the reviews

I know the American Girls are not inexpensive - we have several which were purchased for VERY special occasions - I still think this price is UNREAL. For myself and my 2DD's it would be $335 + tax + the rest of the trip. I just could not justify that, but for those who do it I am sure it will be a wonderful experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter