My Disney Planning Binder

This will be menus:
menus.jpg

Daily Itineraries:
daily.jpg

Wow! Very nice! Do you have your own laminating machine?

I bought a binder, scrapbook paper in a disney theme, and LOTS os stickers..now if I could only find time to get started!! I always have a hard time getting going but once I do, it's great!
Does anyone have a size preference...I cought a big binder, the 8 X 11 but I kind of likt the smaller binder. I don't really want two of them, one to do it all.
Any opinions?

Thanks and great job to everyone, they look great!

I bought a binder, scrapbook paper in a disney theme, and LOTS os stickers..now if I could only find time to get started!! I always have a hard time getting going but once I do, it's great!
Does anyone have a size preference...I cought a big binder, the 8 X 11 but I kind of likt the smaller binder. I don't really want two of them, one to do it all.
Any opinions?

Thanks and great job to everyone, they look great!

I personally like a smaller size- I have made both and the smaller just seems easier to use and find things surprisingly.

So glad to know I am not the only one who does this. I thought I was just super crazy OCD. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for your great ideas! :thumbsup2 I went and bought a small Martha Stewart binder and lots of accessories at Staples this week. I felt like a kid in a candy store! I haven't quite figured out what my sections will be....by park or by day. I love planning for Disney trips :banana:

Just read through the whole thread. LOVED it all! :thumbsup2

I'm planning my vacation for sometime next year. Don't exactly know when yet, but I'm banking on late September. :confused3

I will be going with my boyfriend and we will be staying on property (my first Disney vacation without the whole family, and first time staying on property!) :woohoo:

I started doing a lot of research, because I'm a noob with this on property planning. :headache: I was just going to wing it and do a binder, but then I found this thread and got so many fantastic ideas! It will give me a chance to sit down with my boyfriend and just look through everything and make our ultimate plans together. (Although, I'm sure he doesn't care what we do! He isn't Disney obsessed, yet :rolleyes1...but I know this trip will change him!)

Anyway, I'll start my notebook/binder/journal and I'll post pictures after I get stuff together!! :)

I just found this thread and have read all posts. Took a little while but I did it.

I just started my binder for a future trip to see Mickey and Friends. This gave me so many ideas.

I do not tell many people that I am planning this trip due to they would think I am nuts. I am planning for my Grandson's First Disney World trip. That is not the nuts part. The nuts part is I want to wait until he is 5 years old and he will be 4 months (that is right months) old Sunday.

This will be done as a surprise trip. His Father (my daughter's boyfriend) will not know until the last minute due to he can not keep his mouth shut.

But while I was reading all of these posts, I had another idea. I want to make Bryan a small binder to put things in while we are there. And I will add pages for his Mom and me to write notes about his reactions and other things.

Thanks to everyone that have posted such great ideas and pics.

I went to walmart and target today to check things out. I knew it was going to be REALLY hard finding the perfect binder journal thing for this.

But I did however buy a mini composition book. I'm going to decorate it, and bring it to the parks so I can write random things in it. Its the small kind that fit in your back pocket. I hope it will come in handy.

Once I get it decorated, I'll post a picture!

Who uses these binders? First time/second time visitors? Being to Disney quite a few times, I know the parks. ADRs I keep in an email so everyone can look @ it anytime on their phones. They are all very nice none the less....just with such easy access to everything via the smart phones.....I'm not getting the binder thing in/at the parks. There is an APP "WDW LINES"...it's fantastic. You guys r all very creative too!!!!

I had to take a few days off from my planning binder but now I'm back at it! It's coming along so nicely! I can't wait to share it with yall! :)

:happytv:

I am really enjoying reading through this thread. The pictures and the ideas are just fantastic, please keep them coming!

I've been thinking about making a planner/disney guide book/scrap book as well. I was thinking about using a smaller binder and I would include information about my favorite things to do, to see, to visit, etc. along with parking planning information. I'm still working out what I want it to be, but I'm getting some great ideas from ya'll!

Did anyone ever post a link to journal pages or planner pages? I love a lot of the ideas but wanted to know if someone had them avail. to print out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter