• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Experience with the Green Goblin

The Green Goblin

Super Villain
Green Goblin is the best character in Islands of Adventure, I havent met any other character with the degree of interaction that he has.
He was the highlight of my trip...I could converse with him, and I seen him multiple times in 2 times out of the four meets, and he recognized me every time.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! LEAVE ME ALONE!" he'd say...
What I like best, is that he's a nice guy playing him, and a good actor too, but he tries being the bad guy....it comes off as good entertainment.
....And everybody avoided him...NOBODY was around him...kinda made me sad....but the last time he was out, i went and thanked him for the wonderful time he'd made for me, he said we were buddies, and I took a picture with out heads in the shot, but my eyes were closed. :-(

....And here's some great quotes from the Green Goblin:

(upon telling him my girlfriend took bad pics of me and everyone else, lowers torsos to be exact) "...And I bet it was intentional too! But It's ok, (her taking time with the camera) just gives me more reason to wear this thong!"

"Yeah, you and me, we're buddies."

"Leave me alone! Don't you have anything else to do?!"

Thanks for reading the post,
Rob Lowe, very happy for meeting the Green Goblin

I'll post some pics of him if anybody wants, ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter