My Family Won't Go to Disney World =(

camgorden

WDW4ME
Friends: I have a dilemma. My family (husband and two older teen daughters) all said "No" to a Summer 2011 trip to Disney World. I took my daughters last summer as a high school graduation trip for one of them. They both said that next summer they want to 1) older daughter wants to hike the USA with her best friend, and 2) younger daughter wants one of those adventure tour trips on rapids and zip lines .... sounds horrible to me.

My husband said he will go to WDW "just because he loves me." He hates long lines and summer heat. He also doesn't like paying high prices for golf greens fees.

Help! Disney World is my favorite place on earth. I'm ready to study then purchase points on the DisBoards for a fabulous Disney resort and plan, plan, plan all year (that's half the fun!) for our big weeklong trip to WDW.

What can I do to ensure that my hubby and I could go to WDW and he would have tons of fun? He loves scuba diving and snorkeling. I just got the "bends" diving in Cozumel, MX, last month. I'm ready to return to land, and there's nowhere I love more than Walt Disney World.

Any thoughts? :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter