My favorite resort is __________ because __________.

TwistGrl101

DIS Veteran
Beach Club; I love the sand bottom pool, Cape May breakfast, proximity to Epcot and DHS, the smell of the lobby, the gorgeous view of Crescent Lake

I don't see anything wrong with OP starting another thread on this topic. This topic will always be repeated. Its a resort board. If you don't like it then don't read the thread.
Thank you. It was a suggestion ("gentle nudge") and a question ("?"), not a command. And it will likely have no influence on where anyone posts.

Yes, the topic will be repeated on the Resorts Board periodically - just not usually twenty minutes apart.

I'm very capable of not reading a thread when I don't like the topic, without advice. This isn't that. There's no indication of any opinion on the topic, just the duplication.

my favorite disney resort is: the next one I will book.
because: I love them all. my favorite changes all the time.

I think I like alternating between a split stay trip: a value and a deluxe; and then the next trip: one long stay at a moderate resort.

(but I might change my mind...:rotfl:)

Contemporary/Bay Lake Tower because it was my first Disney hotel back 30 some odd years ago, when there was only MK to visit. Everytime the monorail pulls through, it just brings back all the magic of when I was a kid.

OKW because it was our first resort and it has many happy memories. We will continue to try new ones but when my parents go with us it will always be OKW- they just love it there.!!!!

Linda

The Poly for many reasons, but to name a few......the beautiful tropical atmosphere, the beach, and the pool with a distant view of the castle while swimming :cloud9:.

My favorite resort is AKL because:
1) the theming is amazing
2) that smokey smell just walking into the building
3) the zero entry pool
4) the food in the food court is different than anywhere else
5) those that work at the resort are always so willing to tell you about the animals and other items around the resort
6) the location is romote but that is one of the things I like, it feels like you are really away from it all....

Would stay here every trip if I could affor it!

AKL because it has giraffes right outside the building. ...because of the music that plays outside in the bus areas...because of the theming...because it truly feels like you have been transported to someplace completely different.

AKL because it feels like a vacation within a vacation when I come back after a long day at the parks.

Akl kidani village. We had a blast there and pool was fantastic.
Want to try beach club next. Actually would like tO try them all

The Poly. I like it because of its great location, landscaping, theme, rooms, people, food, the concierge, the view, and everything else. If only we could keep out the non-resort guests out of our pool.

Katie

My favorite resort is Beach Club because of Stormalong Bay, Epcot being in the backyard, and HS being a walk or boat ride away!

my favorite disney resort is: the next one I will book.
because: I love them all. my favorite changes all the time.

That's what I feel too! I have stayed at all but BWI, SSR, AOA and the villas at WL, BC, BWI and AKL. I am booked for VGF for 12/13!!! Yayyyyy:goodvibes

my favorite resort is akl because:
1) the theming is amazing
2) that smokey smell just walking into the building
3) the zero entry pool
4) the food in the food court is different than anywhere else
5) those that work at the resort are always so willing to tell you about the animals and other items around the resort
6) the location is romote but that is one of the things i like, it feels like you are really away from it all....

Would stay here every trip if i could affor it!

totally agree!!!!

Silly to pick a value but it is all I know!! Pop for me, my kids love the bright am oversized decorations. That being said we stay at CBR next trip, I could change my mind:)

Pop because we never had to wait for a bus, and the food court was so kid friendly. If it were just hubby and me, I would choose WL. I loved being able to catch the boat for MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter