My fingernails smell like

browneyes

DIS Veteran
Grape koolaid.:p I bought some scentd fun fruits by Bon Bons. I've got on Groovy Grape. It said it would be scented when it dried, and I was skeptical. In the bottle it smells like fingernail polish. I was amazed it actually smells like what it's supposed to! I bought a 6 pack of them. It's got Orange Crush, Groovy Grape, Kiwi Cutie, Lemon Drop, Strawberry Kiss and Blueberry Pie. I guess I'll be painting my nails more often.;) My dd painted her toenails with each color (one color per nail;) ). I hope it helps her feet smell better.:p

Has anyone else tried these?

What fun! Haven't tried them though. LOL about your dd's feet smelling better :)

Those sound great!! I just wish I had some fingernails to paint!:rolleyes:

I think even I would paint my fingernails more than once a year if I had some of those. :teeth:

Man I wish you had said this before I went to Target tonight... I would have loved to try a few of those!!

That sounds cool! Another thing I now wanna get lol :D

Better watch out you don't start nibbling on your fingers in your sleep tonight!!

Originally posted by Beanie
Those sound great!! I just wish I had some fingernails to paint!:rolleyes:
LOL! I keep my nails short (I don't like long fingernails when I put in my contacts-OUCH!). I might just have to grow them out.:p

Actually, they smell like that grape bubblicious. I've been dying for some of that gum all night! LOL!

C.Ann, I'm gonna have to watch my ds. He's liable to nibble on my fingers. He's been smelling my hands all night.:rolleyes: :p

Whew! I gotta admit, Shannon, I was a little afraid to open this post. ;) :)

Originally posted by ***********
Whew! I gotta admit, Shannon, I was a little afraid to open this post. ;) :)
;) I see you opened it anyway, Laura.:teeth: I'll use my imagination to think up what you thought I was gonna say.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter