my journal

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
Hey everyone- since my WDWCP journals were so popular two years ago, I think I'm going to start the updates again for my upcoming move to Florida next week. :) I don't know if I'll write as much or as often as last time, but I'll try to keep you posted on anything major.

I'm going to do it a little differently this time. I now have an account on livejournal.com which will allow me to save all the entries immediately as opposed to what happened last time! The link to my journal will be in my signature at the bottom. :) However, if I get enough requests, I can still post them directly on the DIS as well. The livejournal site will make it easier for you to read back entries if you've missed one.

Looking forward to them, AB. I really enjoyed them when you did them while on the CP. Thanks.

I look forward to seeing them as well! Even if you don't post them here, let us know when new updates are available? :D

How exciting. I am looking forward to hearing about your transition from student to the "real world". These are exciting times for you AB. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Best wishes, Angie!!

Could you periodically put up a link to the livejournal site here? I have so many bookmarks already, that it would be great if you could "remind" me every now and then . . .

That will be great Angie, the only thing I'd say is that I know WDW can be picky about things CM's say in a public place. Don't worry if there are some things you aren't able to share, we'll be happy with whatever you do :)

How exciting. You will have an incredible journey over the next several months :)

Can't wait to hear all the excitement. :bounce: :D :earsgirl:

Sounds like fun Angie! I loved reading your WDWCP stuff. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter