My National rate dropped from base $281.99 to base $167.19 (Nov/Dec)!!!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I just checked rates at National and my reservation for a week from Nov 30 thru Dec 7 dropped from a total of $261.44 (with DC and Ent coupon) to $193.12 (with EA contract and Ent coupon) for one week total with taxes.

The old DC Contract code still works and gave me the same results as the EA code so I figured I'd just use the EA code. All other contract codes I have (Ent; Vacation outlet etc...) gave me the same rate EXCEPT the 'new' DC code. That made the rate jump to $330.!!! Can you believe it?

NHOL did nothing for my rate.

My rate with National is now better than my rate with Alamo (Ent coupon too). So I canceled my Alamo reservation of $221.

Good luck!

Thanks for posting. I checked and also got that rate for our full size EA rental. I used the vacation code and $15 coupon on mousesavers. I also got that rate when I used the walmart code. $167 is the lowest I've seen lately. I've actually gotten a full size for $103, but fear those days are long gone. This rate is for my May 3-17 trip. I checked for my July trip and didn't get the same rate. I will mess with the codes and see if that will change.

Originally posted by jcanary
EA code? what organization or coupons is this

EA = Emerald Aisle (pick any car you want from it) is a benefit of belonging to the Emerald Club. You join at National.

I went on their site and I had my rate drop from $535.37 for 2 weeks to $406.69 for the same 2 weeks. June 25th to July 9th. EA with DC and ent. coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter