my rare for your credits & crates (new stuff 10/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offer for the following:

Furniture:

magenta HKDL lamp 2k
cyan HKDL lamp 2k
Gold HKDL ship 3k

Clothing/hats

mission space helmet (original, often called yellow) ** 6k

Pins/Magic

narnia pin (1 day pin, not the game pin) 8k

If you feel anything is under a fair price just let me know. It's kind of hard to ask my advisor for help when it's his stuff. :thumbsup2

i offer 10K credits and 3 orange crates for red scoreboard

:thumbsup2
My offer for the following:

Furniture:

magenta HKDL lamp 2k
cyan HKDL lamp 2k
Gold HKDL ship 3k

Clothing/hats

mission space helmet (original, often called yellow) ** 6k

Pins/Magic

narnia pin (1 day pin, not the game pin) 8k

If you feel anything is under a fair price just let me know. It's kind of hard to ask my advisor for help when it's his stuff. :thumbsup2

Yeah I think you should quadrouple all your offers :rotfl:

Putting a last call on the following items, meaning tonight at 8:00pm EST. I will consider them closed to bidding.

red scoreboard ** high bid 10k & 3 orange crates by Kaptain Kaveman
mission space helmet (original, often called yellow) ** high bid 6000 by Gshawen
mission space shirt (original, often called yellow) ** high bid 4500 & 2 crates by ecsarabians
Everest 2/5 ** high bid 4000 & 6 crates by AstroGigiblue

Other items, with bids will most likely end the following day (not official ;) )

Well, this items was looking lonely without any offers. :rotfl2:

red generator 7K and 7 crates

Thanks for considering it.

8K and 5 Orange crates for the Space Helmet and Vest

4K and 1 Orange crate for the Flying Saucer Pin

OK. I am going to send some PM's out. Sorry I am late ROFL. Many of the items will now say pending. Some will continue on ;)

Thanks for your patience.

Purple baseball pants...3000 credits and 5 orange crates

Thx, PrincessAveri

Thanks for the offer, I think I would need to hold out for more for that particular item. The hat traded recently for 40k. I wouldnt expect that much, the hat is more popular, but closer to somewhere around the middle.

I have updated the first post after a few trades made last night. I also removed the brown cowboy shirt. I decided to keep it, I would hate to see someone pay a fair price for it and it possibly come out this month. So I am going to eat it, and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter