My Sept/Oct Itinerary - come help me tweak things

OK, that explains it, if you've already been to one. It does make it a ridiculously long and expensive day if you go to the park during the day and a special event in the evening.

Make sure you make time to visit some of the Disney resorts, Animal Kingdom Lodge you can probably get closer to the animals that you can at AK and you can usually have one of the CM park rangers answering all of your questions to yourselves.

If anyone is an ice-cream fan, make sure you go to Beaches & Cream Soda Shop in Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts and check out the Kitchen Sink Sunday. It's a lovely walk a bit around the Boardwalk and easy access to Epcot.

Just remembered
If you are celebrating anything then tell them
(even if it is a birthday that happened 3 months ago still tell them)
It could even be first trip to the world! But it is very common for birthdays and anniversaries to be celebrated before or after.
Because when we told them our celebration we got these placemats at 1900 park fare.
1900parkfareplacemat.jpg

Wow, Thanks so much for posting this Queenie!!!!!! I am having my 40th birthday dinner at 1900 Park Fare and then doing the Wishes birthday cruise with the cake straight from dinner. I would love to get that placemat :cool1:.

Wow, Thanks so much for posting this Queenie!!!!!! I am having my 40th birthday dinner at 1900 Park Fare and then doing the Wishes birthday cruise with the cake straight from dinner. I would love to get that placemat :cool1:.
Awesome!!!
Hope you have a great time. :cool1:
The cruise is a nice treat to have :woohoo:

Hope they treat your DD extra special Ms Shuttergirl! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter