• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My solo trip is no longer so solo

Anne Scaffo

Earning My Ears
A week before my 50th bday celebration vacation with a GF/YC split stay, my 25 year old decides that he wants to come with. How could I possibly say no? lol This would have been the first time I went to WDW without one of my kids. So, I am happy that he is joining. And, I will still have plenty of solo time. He is only staying for five days. So, I will have two full solo days. And, since it was so last minute, he could only get EPCOT. So, my mornings will be spent in the parks, and he will bounce between EPCOT and the pool. I think this will be a nice balance. We're in the final countdown now!

that's how it is some times. At least you can see how you like it without being alone the whole time. i just told my mom i was going in a few weeks and staying at her fave resort. she is sad so now i feel bad and may try and see if i can swing plane and park tickets and take her with me. have a great birthday trip!

I'm fine with people joining me, as long as it doesn't turn into keeping the other person happy 24/7. He sounds like a chill travel partner and I'm sure you'll have tons of fun! Is jellyrolls open? Dooooooo it.
He really is. Lol Now, I wish he was staying the whole trip. But, it'll be great either way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter