• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My TA is ticking me off OR next time I'll do it myself...

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
With all due respect, I understand how hard many TAs work. But this is driving me crazy. I posted week ago about my TA saying that I had to book 5 nights to take advantage of the Free dining option. When I replied back to him to please recheck because I had wanted to reserve for only 3 nights he replied I CAN do that but I have to buy 4 day passes for each person in the party!! I know this can't be right since others are buying one day passes. I really don't need the extra days since I have left over hoppers I want to use up. Please tell me that I don't have to buy 4 day passes to get this package before I write back to my TA. Please tell me I can book 3 nights with one day bases passes for each member of my party.

You are 100% right. You can book a three nights and get one day base tickets fro everyone in your party!

Hope you are feeling better now!

Jodi :flower:

you are 100% correct that you can book it with 3 nights and a 1 day ticket. From the disneytravelagents.com site right at the top of the online booking form for this offer it says:

Stay, Play, and Dine. Offer valid for travel 8/21-10/4/05. Three night minimum stay required. The number of packages available for this promotion is limited. This offer must be booked by 7/3/05.

Hope this helps!

YES!! I will also have a ten yr old. How much extra for my DS?

poohbear2 said:
YES!! I will also have a ten yr old. How much extra for my DS?

Just the cost of his ticket.

BTW, why don't you just call Disney to book? It would be easier than this back and forth with your TA. Disney's CRO # is 407-W-DISNEY. You'll want to book code:YMP.

I HAVE a 3 night stay with free dining booked and only bought a one day park pass so you certainly can book it this way. You only have to buy a one day park pass to get this package.

I originally booked a cruise last year but had to cancel. Since we decided to just stay a few days at WDW I decided to keep my TA because I felt guilty that I took up time with the original booking and felt I could give the TA the commission. I don't think my TA gets it though...My TA just e-mailed me back the copy of the original 5 night/6 day package deal and said I had to buy the 4 day tickets??? I think I might just cancel all together and rebook myself. I will lose $25.00 cancellation charges but this is driving me nuts.

If your TA keeps insisting on a wrong minimum # of nights and wrong # days on a ticket, just tell him those numbers don't work out for you so you'll have to cancel. The rebook with Disney for your 3 nights and 1-day tickets. If your TA can't get his information straight, then he'll lose out on the deal. Not your fault at all. And I wouldn't feel guilty at all - you'd book with him definitely if he could get you the right package, but he can't, so cancel.

I called WDW and the agent who was REALLY nice and helpful made a temp reservation for what I wanted. She couldn't change my originally reservation since the agent "owns" it. But I e-mailed my agent who said he would try to get me the same thing. TRY??? Anyway if he hems and haws I'll just cancel and keep the temp reservation. My only question is I allready paid 900.00 on the original trip. Will that money be transferred to my new reservation of will I have to wait for it to be credited and then charge it again??

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

My agent just e-mailed me back rather quickly. I almost wonder if he has been reading the board. oh well, I got want I wanted and he is fixing the reservation up. I can start acting normal again. :rolleyes:

glad to hear you were able to get it worked out and you got the package you wanted!!! :flower:

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter