My Wet To Dry Disney Trip Day 13

Idontwanttogrowup

Mouseketeer
Tuesday was our last whole day in Walt Disney World until November 17, 2008. On this day we had breakfast at our resort. We decided we would go to EPCOT.

We got to EPCOT & rented an ECV for me to use since it required a lot of walking. I had a really slow ECV which drove me nuts.

The first ride we went on was Test Track since we missed it the first time we were in EPCOT. The first time we were there it was down but this time it wasn't. There was a waiting time of 40 minutes but I took a risk anyway. Just as I thought, it was less than a 40 minute wait. I sat on the outside this time & I loved it better than being on the inside.

After Test Track, we wanted to go on Universe Of Energy since the sign said there is no wait. When we got there, there was a line of people waiting outside the door. It was strange because if there isn't a wait, there shouldn't be a line, right?

We decided to go to The Land so we can ride on Soarin. I used the Guest Access Card to get on this ride. We were in the Second Row, which was good. I thought I had smelled the scent of Oranges in one of the scenes.

After Soarin, we went on the garden ride. It's a ride where you sit in a car and it takes you behind the scenes. It shows you vegetables, fruits, fish & other things. It was an interesting ride.

After we did those rides I turned in my ECV & told them we would be back because we had a lunch reservation at Whispering Canyon in the Wilderness Lodge. We took the Monorail to the Transportation & Ticket Center. Then we transfered to the Magic Kingdom Monorail to catch a boat to the Lodge.

We got to the Lodge and then to Whispering Canyon to check in. We got seated & we were hoping for some joking around. That never happened & we were quite disappointed. We won't do lunch there again.

After eating we decided to take the bus this time back to EPCOT. We had to wait 45 minutes for the bus. We were in a hurry now because we wanted to see British Invasion's second show.

When we got to EPCOT we went back to pick up the ECV again. Since we were in a hurry, the ECV was acting slow again. We headed straight for the United Kingdom to see British Invasion. They had already started when we got there but I caught up eventually.

When they were finished we decided to ride around. We went to Club Cool to get some samples. I love the Watermelon flavor from Japan. I drink at least two or three cups of it. I hate the Beverley flavor from Italy. To me it taste like chewing an aspirin. After getting my satisfaction, we went over to Soarin again. This time we were in the third row. I hate the third row. I prefer the first row. This time I could smell pine trees.

It was time for the third British Invasion so this time we got our spots. They were good as usual. I couldn't see Off-Kilter because they were off this day.

We weren't interesting in the 4th Beatles performance since I don't care for anything on the Sgt Pepper album. Instead we went over to Nemo & Friends because we wanted to see Turtle Talk with Crush. I believe we saw the last show of the day. After Crush I was tempted to have more Watermelon but I didn't.

We went to the 5th British Invasion performance. After that performance, which was the last one of the night, we went to find a spot for Illuminations. We found it in between the American Pavilion & Italy. It was a really good spot too & we will claim that spot everytime now. It wasn't the same without the globe.

When we got back to Port Orleans: French Quarter resort, we went to the food court for some ice cream. After the ice cream, we bought our stuff for Breakfast & put the milk in our little fridge since we were leaving before the food court opened. We also got our last drink refills in our cup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter