My3princes play zone (design gallery just didn't sound right)

my3princes

<font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b
Here are some designs that I have been playing with. Feel free to use them and I can customize if you like. Please send a PM with details. I will also attempt custom designs for you.
Finding Nemo/Dory
63925Dory_Nemo-med.jpg

Finding Nemo/Bruce
63925fdnmo1024wp-med.jpg

Finding Nemo/Bruce
63925Nemo_Bruce_Dory-med.jpg

Baby Minnie Invite
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/63925Minnie2.jpg[img]
Minnie 1st Birthday
[img]http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/63925Minnie1.jpg
Super Bowl XL Steelers
63925Mickey_Steelers-med.jpg

Super Bowl XL Steelers
63925Superbowl_XL_Steelers-med.jpg

Super Bowl XL Seahawks
63925Superbowl_XL_2-med.jpg

Incredibles/first trip
63925Incredible-med.jpg

Disneymoon/anniversary
63925Disneymoon-med.jpg

63925Alan_Nancy1-med.jpg

63925Disneymoon_2.jpg

Wolf
63925Wolf_Design-med.jpg

I've made some autograph pages too. They are 6" X 6". There are some posted at
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=11225570&postcount=18

I've made many more, but haven't had time or energy to download them all. If you are looking for a specific character just ask and I'll post it. The autograph pages could also be changed to use as T-shirt designs.

Hope you like them.

Deb

You are really going to town, Deb. Everything looks great!

Ladies and Gentlemen.... we have a new designer!! They look great, Deb!

My 3 year old is in Love with Typhoon Lagoon. Every day since our October trip, and most days more than once, he asks to go back to "The Water Place". Who knew that he'd remember more about Typhoon Lagoon then about the rest of WDW. I made a couple of Typhoon Lagoon designs. I'm going to make a shirt for him to wear around home.

This image looks a bit blurry here, but I had a huge photo and it looks great on my computer screen :confused3
63925Typhoon-med.jpg

63925s_Shirt-med.jpg

Deb

Very nice, Deb.

And before Christmas, there is halloween!!! ;) (hint, hint)

Have you created any birthday ones? I'll be celebrating mine during our feb trip and am looking for a cute one to wear that day :)

Here's a new one, The picture and wording came out of the new Nemo Storybook from the Price Chopper series.
63925Nemo_Marlin_design-med.jpg

Deb

These are great. I read on your other post that you would prefer to customize your work & not have others do it. While I have a little talent (it takes me hours to do a shirt sometimes) I certainly prefer it if someone else does the work. However I am someone who hates to impose, so I will struggle along, rather than ask someone to take time out of their busy schedule to do something I could do myself, albeit, not as well as the original. But I would not want to offend so I am asking if you wouldn't mind, could you please modify the Mickey/Minnie Disneymoon shirt? It is for my MIL.
Nancy & ALan
November 25, 2005
Also is it possible to make the arch a darker color such as dark rose?
Thank you for your consideration of this request.
Penny

chaoscent said:
These are great. I read on your other post that you would prefer to customize your work & not have others do it. While I have a little talent (it takes me hours to do a shirt sometimes) I certainly prefer it if someone else does the work. However I am someone who hates to impose, so I will struggle along, rather than ask someone to take time out of their busy schedule to do something I could do myself, albeit, not as well as the original. But I would not want to offend so I am asking if you wouldn't mind, could you please modify the Mickey/Minnie Disneymoon shirt? It is for my MIL.
Nancy & ALan
November 25, 2005
Also is it possible to make the arch a darker color such as dark rose?
Thank you for your consideration of this request.
Penny

Here it is. It is no problem making small changes like that. It took only a minute.

63925Alan_Nancy-med.jpg

Here is another version.
63925Alan_Nancy1-med.jpg

Deb

As requested here are some Christmas Designs. I'll add more later.
Mickey's Christmas Story
63925Christmas_Story-med.jpg

Belle and Prince on Street/christmas
63925Belle_Street.jpg

Belle and Prince christmas fireplace
63925Belle_fireplace-med.jpg

Deb

I really like the Belle Christmas one. It's beautiful.

These are halloween designs that I have put together. The images are wallpapers that I found on the web and they were complete before I borrowed them. I only added frames and/or wording.

63925s_Nephews-med.jpg

63925s_House-med.jpg

63925Halloween_cemetary-med.jpg

63925Halloween_castle-med.jpg

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter