Mypoints

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
For those you are members of mypoints. How long does it take to receive a giftcard after your redeem your points for one?

I have always gotten them quickly! More so than any other rewards programs I use!:rotfl:

In the beginning, I received my gift cards from MyPoints within 1 week of cashing in. Recently it has been closer to 14-20 days.

I like QR better - I have my gift cards within 5 days every time!!:cool1:

I have yet to cash in on anything, however, what is with the Surveys that take FOREVER, ask a billion questions (basically what would appear to be the entire survey) and THEN tell you that you don't qualify! SOOO Annoying!!!:mad::headache::mad:

I agree that the surveys are very long. I usually shop through Ebates and if the merchant isn't listed on Ebates, I'll go through mypoints.

GC take about 14 days to recieve.

Usually w/in a couple weeks. The last one took about 3, I think. I just ordered another Landry's one for our upcoming trip...we'll see how long it takes. :) As long as it comes in the next 91 days! :rotfl2:

I love Mypoints. Some cards I have received in as little as a week but most are around 10 days. I think I had one that I can recall that took 2 weeks. I guess it depends on the retailer.

Im a fan of Mypoints as well! :)

It varies, depending on what card you ordered. Some cards come quicker then others. I ordered a Cracker Barrel one about a few weeks ago and haven't received it yet. Im hoping I get it this week.

I will put it aside for when we drive down to Florida, we can stop by CB for dinner :)

I leave for my next week on 7/29. I ordered my LANDRY card on 6/25.
My last card took about weeks.

I have yet to cash in on anything, however, what is with the Surveys that take FOREVER, ask a billion questions (basically what would appear to be the entire survey) and THEN tell you that you don't qualify! SOOO Annoying!!!:mad::headache::mad:

I don't do the surveys anymore for just this reason.

My Landrys cards always take between 2 and 3 weeks to come. I have points that I can use 8/2 and we leave 8/28 - I am sure the card will come in time.

I never do the surveys - they take too much time and ask some questions I don't want to answer.

I use the 1000 pt. Avon bonus mail often. $40 for 1000 pts and free shipping.

The Avon deal seems like a good offer. Makes me think of past offers from mypoints that were deal breakers. Does anyone remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when mypoints had the tupperware promotions??? I know it had to be atleast 7+ years ago, but if memory serves me correctly, I believe it was 500 or even 1,000 points for any purchase daily...........

I accumulated so many small lids and plastic ice cube trays....lol

Does anyone remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when mypoints had the tupperware promotions??? I know it had to be atleast 7+ years ago, but if memory serves me correctly, I believe it was 500 or even 1,000 points for any purchase daily...........

I have ice cube trays & popsicle making kits!!

Thanks for all the help. We're going down in middle of august and i've got enough for a shell card. Hopefully I can buckle down and get alot of points this week to shoot for another card.

It depends. 95% of the time it's 2 weeks but I have had one take 5. It was a popular one and I think they ran out and had to get more or something.

In the beginning, I received my gift cards from MyPoints within 1 week of cashing in. Recently it has been closer to 14-20 days.

I like QR better - I have my gift cards within 5 days every time!!:cool1:

What is QR?

Thanks

YES I do remember that!
If you've been doing rewards programs that long, do you remember Freeride when you'd have to click on the hitchhikers when they appeared? Those easy rewards didn't last long (how could they, seemed like it was way too easy to collect enough to cash out) but it was fun while it lasted! :thumbsup2

The Avon deal seems like a good offer. Makes me think of past offers from mypoints that were deal breakers. Does anyone remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when mypoints had the tupperware promotions??? I know it had to be atleast 7+ years ago, but if memory serves me correctly, I believe it was 500 or even 1,000 points for any purchase daily...........

Mine came in under 2 weeks. I put in for Cracker Barrel and Shell Gas for my trip down in August! I was very happy. Need to get a couple more!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter