*** "N" sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

Rec'd my N package today. :goodvibes

* Nerds (candy)
* Nail polish
* Nescafe coffee (instant/travel size -- which is great and handy.
* Nesquick choc milk in a bottle :confused3 Nice thought. But I would be afraid for anyone to drink it. :confused3 Guess I have never seen it not refrigerated.
* Necklace
* Note pad

Thanks, (daughter of) poohbearrocks! :3dglasses :thumbsup2

Oh! Also rec'd Nutter Butter Bites. Look good! Thanks! And not as many carbs as I expected. I will eat a few here and there as a bit of a treat. Sound good with that coffee, doesn't it?

Glad you got it :)

The Nesquik doesn't come refridgerated, we just put a few in at a time! :) the kids saw it on the shelf and it was an N :) it should be fine!! Im assuming its a dry dairy or something, because I buy at Costco on the gatorade isle ;) AWESOME for lunches

We over did it for a first exchange - but we are learning!! and I will guide the kids a bit more when we do it again!!

But is shelf stable also 100+ degrees stable? That's a big difference.

Gosh, I hope so, We leave them in the garage for a bit (Im in Texas) - then move them inside and then to the fridge... Costco is so odd with having stuff then not having them, so I usually buy 2-3 cases as at time :) not enough room for all of them in the fridge

sorry for the milk drama everyone :rotfl:

OH and we haven't received our 2nd package, Just FYI!! she checks daily though ;)

My N pakcage was waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday. It contained:

* Nerds (candy)
* Nail polish
* Nesquick choc milk in a bottle
* Necklace
* Note pad
* Nutter butter bites (one of my favorite cookies:goodvibes)

I don't remember the name on the package as I left my list at home on the kitchen tabl3 this morning.:confused3

Thanks very much for everything....Cindy

My N pakcage was waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday. It contained:

* Nerds (candy)
* Nail polish
* Nesquick choc milk in a bottle
* Necklace
* Note pad
* Nutter butter bites (one of my favorite cookies:goodvibes)

I don't remember the name on the package as I left my list at home on the kitchen tabl3 this morning.:confused3

Thanks very much for everything....Cindy

That would be from poohbearrock's DS.

I received mine today from mgjmom615, Stephanie

"N"ail files.....They are neat ones. I will share with DD
"N"amits travel game
"N"otepad
"N"ecklace....Cinderella
"N"apkins......Halloween

Thank you for everything. It was great.

I got my package from Jean today! :)

Napkins - 2 packs (Halloween)
Notepad (Hello Kitty) ~ DD already took it. :goodvibes
Notecards
Nail Board
Sticky Notes (Hershey & Curious George) ~ DS claimed the Curious George one! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the package Jean! Hope you're feeling better!

Great news!!

We just need to hear from poohbearrocks about her DD's exchange arriving and this one will be completed.

we got ours this afternoon!!!

Nature DVD - IMAX under the sea!! she loves the ocean stuff!! and perfect for today as it was spent getting an X-ray and finding out she has pneumonia - so it will be watched several times while stuck in bed for a few more days!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived.

Speedy recovery to her.

And that completes this one..........."O" starts Sept. 26

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter