nachos in the park

Actually, I don't even see nachos on the menu at Casey's anymore. Last time I ordered them there they still had hot cheese sauce on them, just not available for self serve. I honestly haven't stopped by Casey's in my last several visits, so who knows? Lol.

Last edited:
A quick monorail from MK and you can delight yourself at Captain Cook's (Polynesian), they gots themselves some pacific style Pulled Pork Nachos :yay:

Again, not in a park, but another vote for the pulled pork nachos at ESPN Club... they were delicious and plentiful! The pork was so tender and perfectly done with just a little bit of sweetness! We also enjoyed the nachos at the Mexican Cantina in EPCOT.

Can I ask a question about the Pecos Bill nachos? Do they have some type of melted/plastic cheese? Because I can't wrap my mind around something without hot cheese being referred to as nachos o_O

Can I ask a question about the Pecos Bill nachos? Do they have some type of melted/plastic cheese? Because I can't wrap my mind around something without hot cheese being referred to as nachos o_O

They do *not* have any kind of cheese on them, melted or otherwise. There is shredded cheese at the fixin's bar. You can also purchase a cup of pre-packaged queso type cheese as a side. I think ?? it's Ortega brand~ it's a white melted cheese with mild chilis. I miss the yellow plastic cheese :)

They do *not* have any kind of cheese on them, melted or otherwise. There is shredded cheese at the fixin's bar. You can also purchase a cup of pre-packaged queso type cheese as a side. I think ?? it's Ortega brand~ it's a white melted cheese with mild chilis. I miss the yellow plastic cheese :)
Thanks, minniebeth! Probably need two of those cups for adequate coverage, I'm guessing. That makes the nachos a bit more expensive.

Pecos Bill for nachos. I love the fixins bar and make pretty much a taco salad. I was at MK last week and I saw a family bring their own tortilla chips and were using the fixins bar! You can't make this stuff up, folks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter