• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name Change of DCA

We love Animal Kingdom. It's our favorite WDW park. Next favorite is Epcot, which I think has the same problem as DCA. People want it to be a 'thrills' park and that takes away from everything that it is. You have to stop and just enjoy what it is and not assume that the 'entertainment' is going to jump out and bite you in the ....

Disney has never really been about the rides. It is the "attraction" approach that I have always loved about it; the theming, the entertainment, the details, the park as a whole. But I do like that each park has a few good "rides" and from the sound of it DCA could use a couple more. It was being built last time we were there (June 2000) and I am looking forward to seeing it - DS has already decided that GRR will probably be his favorite ride on this trip, and I am looking forward to the Aladdin show and Soarin. We also love Animal Kingdom and on our last trip to WDW, MGM was my favorite park. The idea of changing DCA to "Pixarland" makes me a little nervous, not only because of the exclusiveness, but what if Disney and Pixar "break up" someday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter