Name of the cast members Disney's home

The french Disneyan

Thierry the French Disneyan
Dear Dis Team I write this letter to know if one of you have the possibilities to place in this section the names of the differents Anaheim Disney's home to the cast members and If you have the possibilities to place any photo of that.
with my thanks :wave:

I am going to guess that the poster is searching for info on Cast Member housing in Anaheim. Do they have that (similar to WDW)?

I would assume the same thing, and no, they don't. DL CMs are responsible for their own housing and are pretty much people who live locally.

If I understand Disneyland have not cast members residence .
so I place this thread because I know the name od cast members residence at Disney world:
-Vista Way
Satellite_VW.jpg

-TheCommons
TheCommonsViaSatellite.jpg

-Chatham housing complex
Satellite_Chatham.jpg

at Paris:
-La louisianne
lalouisiane70nu.jpg
-Les pleïades
lespleadesbatiment91li.jpg

-la Boiserie

it's because I know this residences name ;I search the names and photos of Disneyland anaheim Cast members residences;and Tokyo and Hong kong casts members residences. :wave2:

Not all CMs are local-DS and about 20 others are seasonal CMs at Disneyland and it would be a very looong drive every day, especially for one, who's from Miami, Florida! Disney supplies their housing and buses them to the park every day on a bus with Disney characters painted on it (how cute!). They're all put up by Disney in Homestead Apartments in Fullerton, which is about 8-9 miles from the park so I don't know why Disney chose that location. Also, unlike Florida, I think, those who flew to Disneyland for their employment were met at the airport by Disney and transported to the apartments.

I think I can guess why they picked the Homestead (aside from it being fairly cheap). It is far enough away from DL that you feel like you are really getting to leave. Additionally it is near Cal State Fullerton and so has lots of college age people and places nearby.

I went to CSF and that was where I met a number of CM's. Most of the ones I met were either in the shows or parade, though not sure if there was any reason for that except I hung out with a theater crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter