Names on reservation - cannot change online

catherines_mama

DIS Veteran
I know the answer.. I think - just reassure me...

I had reservation for DH and I @ SSR for OCT 2016. Sadly had to cancel that adult trip. Luckily I have a trip coming up for DD Sweet 16. So instead of cancelling Member Services just shifted the points to the April 2017 reservation.

However on the Disney Experience Website it still says DH and I. And I can add DD but not remove DH.

I need to remove DH and add DD Best Friend.

I want to do it in the Disney Experience site. but I think i need to Call and have Member Services do it for me.

I will be doing ADRs soon so I want to make sure everything is updated on the website.

I know the answer.. I think - just reassure me...

I had reservation for DH and I @ SSR for OCT 2016. Sadly had to cancel that adult trip. Luckily I have a trip coming up for DD Sweet 16. So instead of cancelling Member Services just shifted the points to the April 2017 reservation.

However on the Disney Experience Website it still says DH and I. And I can add DD but not remove DH.

I need to remove DH and add DD Best Friend.

I want to do it in the Disney Experience site. but I think i need to Call and have Member Services do it for me.

I will be doing ADRs soon so I want to make sure everything is updated on the website.

Yes, I believe changes must be made over the phone. My MDE doesn't even allow me to add anyone, I'm sort of surprised you can even do that. I suppose ultimately you don't even need to take your husband's name off the reservation if you don't really want to as long as your under the maximum occupancy limit (and you're not getting a dining plan).

I wouldn't worry about your ADRs, though. As long as your name is on the reservation, you can book your ADRs at 180+10 and add whoever you want and as many people as you want (you could book a table of 8 even if there's only 2 people in your room). The app doesn't even ask you for the guest names, so when you book an ADR through the app, it will just say "8 adults". You can change the diners names later on MDE.

OP, you will need to call, e-mail from the member website, or chat with MS to change the name on the reservation.

If it's just your DD 16 and a friend, they will not be allow to check in. You must have someone 18 or over to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter