Nascar Fans - pray for Jerry Nadeau

ESPN's SportCenter reported that his vital signs had stablized. that was before noon Saturday. I haven't heard or read anything new.

Nascar.com updated their info on Jerry:

RICHMOND, Va. - Winston Cup driver Jerry Nadeau, critically injured Friday during a crash during practice at Richmond International Raceway, remains in critical condition at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center and is being treated for head, lung and rib injuries.

Nadeau has been moved to his own room, though still in the intensive care unit.

The full story is here: Nadeau has head, lung and rib injuries

Edited to add....
ESPN.com has updated their story as well. Here's an excerpt:
RICHMOND, Va. -- Winston Cup driver Jerry Nadeau remained in critical condition Saturday, one day after crashing hard into a wall during Winston Cup practice at Richmond International Raceway.

The 32-year-old driver was in intensive care at Medical College of Virginia Hospitals with head, lung and rib injuries, NASCAR spokesman Jim Hunter said. He gave no specifics about the extent of the injuries.

ESPN.com's story is located here: Nadeau suffered head and lung injuries

MCV is a wonderful hospital. I hope he will pull through with only minor injuries.

Glad to hear that his condition has been upgraded. I think there is still something they aren't saying. Don't know why - just a feeling I get.

Either way I'm glad that he's doing better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter