Navigators Verandah

f7prez

Are We There Yet???
Can anyone that has requested a Navigators Verandah enlighten me as to how quickly these staterooms are snatched up.
We are a family of seven and want so much to have verandah rooms, and the Navigators would help cut costs and allow us to spend more money at the spa... with five kids the spa is a necessity if you know what I mean.

I am an adult and I still believe in the Tag Fairy.;)

First not sure if you know this or not but these rooms only sleep 3. So if you are dividing up your party 4/3 only one of the rooms could be a Navigator.

As for how fast they fill up. I know we booked in May of '02 for our two rooms and when I was checking pricing in March of '03 they were still showing availabiity. Not sure if that is because they were doing guarantee status or if the rooms were open. There aren't a lot of them (I believe it is 24 in all). They are great rooms and we love them.

Some Nav. Verandah's are next door to regular verandah's (cat. 6?), so as long as "connecting" isn't an issue, you should be fine. Possibly some Nav's connect to cat. 6's. You could always book nav's and then change categories if you want to go less $$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter