NBA player knocks over a spectator's drink and gets him a replacement

he should of bought him a car

I don't think he's got Oprah money. I'm not even sure he's paying for it. They have all these people handling stuff for them and there's so much that they get for free. I've heard of players who had to eat who could get a sandwich from an attendant, although I'm thinking it's not normal for an NBA player to drinking alcohol during a game.

He was in the area with the exercise bikes to keep players loose. He was just waiting there rather on the bench. I'm not sure about placing a $14 arena beverage on a railing since there are cupholders on the armrests but in the end it seemed to work out, and he's got a fun story to tell with video evidence that it happened.

I don't think he's got Oprah money. I'm not even sure he's paying for it. They have all these people handling stuff for them and there's so much that they get for free. I've heard of players who had to eat who could get a sandwich from an attendant, although I'm thinking it's not normal for an NBA player to drinking alcohol during a game.

He was in the area with the exercise bikes to keep players loose. He was just waiting there rather on the bench. I'm not sure about placing a $14 arena beverage on a railing since there are cupholders on the armrests but in the end it seemed to work out, and he's got a fun story to tell with video evidence that it happened.

i was teasing, very kibd act, and i love it when kind ats by athletes get reported

i was teasing, very kibd act, and i love it when kind ats by athletes get reported

Well yeah I get that you were having fun with it, but I also get that some of these guys (while well paid) aren't necessarily set for life. I wouldn't mind having his $2 million annual salary though.

But yeah that was cool. He didn't just blow it off or even just tell the attendant to take care of it. He came by personally to apologize and even handed him a towel that the spectator got to keep as a souvenir.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter