Nc

Disneybound!!

Mouseketeer
I have recently noticed sooo many posters from NC! Just wondering how many and where from? Also, when is your next/most recent Disney trip? It's a small world, ya know! :laughing: Never thought I'd see so many from little 'ol North Carolina on the Dis.

I live in Chocowinity, NC. See below for my countdown!

It's funny, I've lived in NC my whole life and I've never heard of that city before :lmao: I live in Fayetteville and we'll be in Disney in just 4 days!

It is a very small town, but I know you know where or have heard of Greenville, right? It's not far from there. Hope you have a great time on your trip!

I know Chocowinity! I went to ECU. Now I live in Franklinton, a little town outside Raleigh. Our next trip is not until September.

There was a huge NC thread somewhere around here...lost track.

I'm a Northern transplant happily in Salisbury, NC. I grew up in SE Massachusetts and my husband is from NC. He grew up in Godwin and moved to Goldsboro as a teen. I've lived here for almost 15 years and have lived in Goldsboro, Hickory, and Salisbury for the last 10.

Can we all get together and do a "go away cold" dance????? This is crazy!!

I know Chocowinity! I went to ECU. Now I live in Franklinton, a little town outside Raleigh. Our next trip is not until September.

I went to ECU also, graduated in '99.

Looks like there are a lot from Raleigh way up here.

ncmickeyluvr-if you come across that other NC thread, post it please. I've searched but didn't find much except for one that was a few years old, is it that one? It is neat to think of "talking" to someone that is "right down the road", when I usually think of everyone up here as being from somewhere far away. I'm all for the "go away cold" dance!

Born and raised in Four Oaks (Johnston County) but I work in Raleigh. My last trip to WDW was September '09 and my next trip in 2010 will be Nov 26-Dec 4.

Hey everyone! My hubby and I just moved to Charlotte from Greenville, SC. We're really enjoying it so far!
Our next trip to Disney is in about 2 weeks!! I can't wait! :)

Just moved to the Raleigh area about 3 weeks ago. Spent the last 10 months in central NY, but am from MN.

Planning a September trip for our family and can't wait!! A MUCH shorter drive from here than NY :thumbsup2

We live in Newport, which is right outside of Morehead City. We went to Disney in December and are heading back in March to see the Braves play at the house of mouse! Then we are going in September for MNSSHP and then back in December for our yearly Christmas trip. We love Disney and it is really cool to see so many North Carolinians on these boards!:woohoo:

Another NC person here. We live just outside Louisburg. I grew up in Zebulon and my husband lived in Raleigh and Rocky Mount growing up. We are hoping to go back to Disney this year during Sept or Oct., just depends on how much tax money we have left over after fixing some things around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter