Nc

There was a huge NC thread somewhere around here...lost track.

I'm a Northern transplant happily in Salisbury, NC. I grew up in SE Massachusetts and my husband is from NC. He grew up in Godwin and moved to Goldsboro as a teen. I've lived here for almost 15 years and have lived in Goldsboro, Hickory, and Salisbury for the last 10.

Can we all get together and do a "go away cold" dance????? This is crazy!!

I also grew up in SE Massachusetts, on Cape Cod...and have now lived in Charlotte since 2001!

My next trip is only a month away, going for ESPN The Weekend! :yay:

Any other NC folks going for Easter? I really want to be able to do a grand gathering,
but there are only 6 of us in our group...they said if I could find 2 more even not
onsite people, we could do it! Any takers?

Hey guys! I am from the little town of Clinton, NC!!

Heading to WDW Sept 17-25th just me and my 2 year old!! :woohoo:

Another from Raleigh! I grew up near Tampa but only get as far as WDW when we head down there now. We're going for a week in October. :cool1:

We live in Lexington. We are known for our BBQ. Every year on the 4th Saturday of October we have a BBQ festival. It has been named one of the ten top food festivals. We also have Childress Winery. And of course RCR musuem for the racing fan.

Winston Salem here too, but lived in Lexington until 2008. We will be at Disney in August. :banana:

Just moved to the Raleigh area about 3 weeks ago. Spent the last 10 months in central NY, but am from MN.

Planning a September trip for our family and can't wait!! A MUCH shorter drive from here than NY :thumbsup2

I am originally from central NY now living in Raleigh and we leave for Disney the day after you. Talk about coincidence :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter